Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Title: Torrent addons
Thread Modes
Better response on post Torrent addonsTorrent Addons

YTS-YIFY torrent addon source for other  torrent sites

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]  The most popular torrent source for movies and series

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]  strongest torrent search engine,you will find anything

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] Another popular torrent sources for movies of 4k and different qualities

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]   refrence for all tv shows and series

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] very popular source for torrent movies and tv shows

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]   Popular torrent search engine

Install:
1- download the torrent package from attachment
2- without extraction of the package copy it to the box /tmp with any ftp software after opening connection with box.
3- from TSmedia/desktop/package installer select one package or more and install
follow guide here 
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Use:
-Torrent movies and tv shows usually has very high resolution so the size of the movie may be so large,so better to have large capacity flash usb or better to have harddisk
-Torrent downloaded to the external device and you can watch the movie after downloading small percent of movie.
-you can decide to keep or delete the movies after you finished watching
-downloading movie continue even you exit TSmedia but will be stopped if you restart enigma,however downloading again will start from the point it stopped.

Warning:
Many countries consider downloading torrent illegal,so check this before downloading and use vpn more safely.
Disclaimer:
TSmedia neither this site host any torrent server ,so illegal issues regarding this are responsibities of the user and the source of the torrents.

YTS-YIFY torrent addon

Here you can browse and download YIFY movies in excellent 720p, 1080p, 2160p 4K and 3D quality, all at the smallest file size. YTS Movies Torrents

instant subtiles for prefered language
subtitles for any language through subssupports

plugin Name:movies_ytslt_1.0.8
movies_ytslt_1.0.8
subsection:general
group:movies
ratings:5
Name:YTS YIFY
Version:1.0.88
Author:TSmedia Team
Description:Support yassinov.com

[Image: screenshot-1856.png]

[Image: jWpnmfP5]

[Image: screenshot-1858.png]

Attached Files
.zip   movies_ytslt_1.0.8.zip (Size: 250.04 KB / Downloads: 436)

Rarbg
The most popular source for torrent movies and series with various qualities.

PHP Code:
plugin Name:movies_rarbg_1.0.2
movies_rarbg_1.0.2
subsection
:general
group
:movies
ratings
:4

Name
:rarbg
Version
:None
Author
:TSmedia Team
Description
:https://rarbg2019.org/torrents.php 

[Image: screenshot-1888.png]

[Image: screenshot-1889.png]

Attached Files
.zip   movies_rarbg_1.0.2.zip (Size: 747.29 KB / Downloads: 251)

I have just installed TSmedia on my wooshbuild infinity box. How do I  download your addons onto my box..

Thank you.

(06-19-2020, 08:42 PM)Johnp Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]) make connection with your box and copy the downloaded zip file to the box /tmp directory.
Then open TSmedia/desktop/package installer and select one or more from the packages listed and hit install.
Follow instructions here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
go to the section where the package downloaded and open the addon.

Thepìratebay torrent search engine

The most powerful torrents search engine found ever,you can find anything you want movie,serie,music or anything else.
Very fast with many peers and many seeders with download speed up to 10GB in 10 minutes.

[Image: screenshot-248.png]

[Image: screenshot-249.png]

PHP Code:
plugin Name:movies_thepiratebay_1.0.5
movies_thepiratebay_1.0.5
subsection
:general
group
:movies
ratings
:4

Name
:Thepiratebay search
Version
:1.0.5
Author
:TSmedia Team
Description
:https://www.thepiratebay.org/

Attached Files
.zip   movies_thepiratebay_1.0.5.zip (Size: 311.65 KB / Downloads: 219)

how do i install libtorrent on my box to use these addons, my tsmedia is saying its not installed why i try to open these addons... im running openxix latest image,on a vu solo4k thanks

(07-23-2020, 05:38 PM)marty1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how do i install libtorrent on my box to use these addons, my tsmedia is saying its not installed why i try to open these addons... im running openxix latest image,on a vu solo4k thanks
Typically libtorrent installed with TSmedia install but because libtorrent is device specific mean for each type of stb processor there is libtorrent and i think vusolo4k processor is ARM type and libtorrent file are available for this type,i have openvix on vuvolo3 and no problem with libtorrent but processor for vusolo3 is mipsel.
now to know it is not installed in your box just make telnet connection with your stb and enter this commands
python
import libtorrent
and give the error message you see
[Image: screenshot-1948.png]

yep mfaraj im getting errors just like in your pic, so how do i install this libtorrent... yes its an arm based reciever, thanks for your reply m8

iwas going to upload a pic but i dont know how to lol...

(07-23-2020, 10:42 PM)marty1 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]  and after setup use prtscr button to catch the picture  then upload then take the link and put here
or save the screenshot to pc then upload here by using 
[Image: screenshot-1949.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torrent downloads with TSmedia mfaraj 3 12,516 10-26-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mohdar
  Arabic addons mfaraj 2 5,985 09-26-2021, 09:46 AM
Last Post: emadsaead
  TSmedia addons development mfaraj 9 10,579 09-26-2021, 09:39 AM
Last Post: emadsaead
  Turkish addons mfaraj 8 6,249 05-23-2021, 06:55 PM
Last Post: taplu