Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED no ca found and more errors (sim1)
Thread Modes
        Hi, i was asked in another thread to take some pictures of my sim , so i included them in this post.Im having a no ca error on my dreambox800 hd pvr, and i can't get rid of it.I downloaded optiflasher but it can't connect to my dreambox or something.Also i tried nearly everything else, with no success.I also got an no sim2xx error but i can get rid of that only to come back to the no ca error.I hope you can help me with all this.I have a null modem cable and a internet connection.

Your sim not clear for my i think it is sim1 but not sure..can see under your box maybe some label show what sim you have..and try to flash SSl (bootloader) to your box with null modem cable only without network by optiflasher .. read this two topics and do it... and any error or if you successful put replay here.

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Here how to use optiflasher with cable only..

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

there's nothing under the box, i will check the topics tommorow and let yall know, thx.

Hi, i tried doing the write bootloader/ update in optiflasher but it cannot be performed because it says i need to get my dreambox in stop mode by turning it off , holding power button and on.But i cannot do this because of the no ca error which i instantly get.Can anyone help me with this, thx.

managed to get the box in serial setup so optiflasher worked, but no succes with the 3 bootloaders fairbird uploaded.
Optiflasher said on all 3 he did it succesfully but still the no ca error after i pull the plug and reboot the box( remote control and power button don't work).I got my box in serial setup by starting dreamup and connect then use enforcer and flash ( which doesn't work, cause it goes no further then calculating checksum).Either way then my box shows an ip and says serial setup and then it allows me to use optiflasher and can choose a bootloader and write.Hope you can help me with this...

Ok try this bootloader...And make sure to flash it correctly.
And let we know your result..

Attached Files
.rar   secondstage-69.rar (Size: 166.69 KB / Downloads: 36)

NICE!!!!!! it worked , thank you so muchhh!!
Can you tell me which sim it was, and what image i can flash now, woooow

This is bootloader 69 so your sim is Sim1 and you can use only old image with bootloader 69 and maybe you can upgrade your sim to ferrari sim and use new images but i'm not sure maybe your sim in not Team1 (Ferrari team)...Here no support for sim Ferrari currently...so google under ( Dreambox Made in China OEM) to find ferrari forum and perhaps you get support there...sorry

That's ok, im gonna try to find something and let you guys know, thanks again!

I have my dreambox working again i used Gemini 5.00 OE 1.6 for DM 800 HD patched TS SSL70-SSL69 image , and put it on the dreambox using internet explorer.1 more question guys, how can i get all channels, for example the hd ones and the movie channels.I am back at where i was now, only can view the dutch and german channels.I thought if i change the image i get access to all channels, maybe i understood it wrong and that's not what you do when you change an image, but that was what i was hoping for.Maybe it's an configuration in the dreambox menu or something, i hope you can tell me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New at Dreambox DM800HD SE! MANY ERRORS! Please help me:( thrillofit 1 1,627 10-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] NO CA Found on (DM800 - Sim1 T3) sjennie 5 4,740 09-06-2013, 08:24 PM
  [SOLVED] no ca found (DM800 - Sim1 T1) laabi40 12 12,516 04-18-2013, 04:15 AM