Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dm800 genuine no ca found
Thread Modes
hi dear
i have dm800 genuine with ca no found
try to fix it with optiflasher when he gives me ip interface browse
there is no name of product as the screenshot show and no other info about a box when i success to boot it with optiflasher it dont detect tuner
any help will really appreciate

try to fix it with other no ca found sim2 ferrari try all sims only genuine can boot a box

thanx for help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-26-2018, 07:28 PM)dadjadja Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi dear
i have dm800 genuine with ca no found
try to fix it with optiflasher when he gives me ip interface browse
there is no name of product as the screenshot show and no other info about a box when i success to boot it with optiflasher it dont detect tuner
any help will really appreciate

try to fix it with other no ca found sim2 ferrari try all sims only genuine can boot a box

thanx for help
IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND I THINK THIS PROGRAM DOSENT WORK PROPERLY

HI
im trying to connect to the box 800hd se with no connection at all
this program dosent do anything at all, I have sent a few messages to the ADministrator without response..

Hi
First of all please confirm your model because sometimes you say DM800hd and sometimes DM800hd SE !
Have you tested the connection using the serial cable if DM800hd or the mini usb cable if DM800hd SE ?

(11-04-2019, 10:12 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
First of all please confirm your model because sometimes you say DM800hd and sometimes DM800hd SE !
Have you tested the connection using the serial cable if DM800hd or the mini usb cable if DM800hd SE ?

Hi
My model says DM800HD se and iv 'e tried with the mini usb cable. tested the connection but doesn't do anything 
at all.

(11-04-2019, 10:12 AM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi

Hi
 its DM800HD se box tried with mini USB cable but dosen't do anything at all, its says 'busy' connected to server that's it

hi yassinov
im still waiting for your reply how to fix my dreambox 800hd se

(11-14-2019, 12:07 PM)edgarjersey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hi
 its DM800HD se box tried with mini USB cable but dosen't do anything at all, its says 'busy' connected to server that's it

hi yassinov

im still waiting for your reply how to fix my dreambox 800hd se

Hi
Please try to use the Advanced Mode 2 with Repair NO CA FOUND option & chose correct ssl for your box then
Do job , after that if your box can access the flash mode please post the info here of the device information that
appear on the web browser .