Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dreambox 520 original ded
Thread Modes
dreambox 520 not working...

this i log when i try to install image newnegma2.5 mabe somebody can help me for this reseiver ???thanks.!!!!

Removing volume 0 from /dev/ubi0
Creating volume 0 on /dev/ubi0 (dreambox-rootfs)
Set volume size to 502697984
Volume ID 0, size 3959 LEBs (502697984 bytes, 479.4 MiB), LEB size 126976 bytes (124.0 KiB), dynamic, name "dreambox-rootfs", alignment 1
Creating ubifs filesystem on /dev/ubi0_0
Mounting '/dev/ubi0_0' to '/mnt'
Extracting '/tmp/PKHcIa' to '/mnt'
Mounting '/dev' to '/mnt/dev'
Mounting '/proc' to '/mnt/proc'
Mounting '/run' to '/mnt/run'
Mounting '/sys' to '/mnt/sys'
Mounting '/tmp' to '/mnt/tmp'
Warning: Could not read CA!
Warning: Please consider updating your rescue loader!
Manufacturer ID: c2
Memory type : 20
Memory density : 18
read id ok
comparing 98 sectors...
erasing 98 sectors...
writing 1568 pages...
verifying 98 sectors...
flash done
update-alternatives: error: cannot append to '/var/log/alternatives.log': No such file or directory
Warning: Could not read CA!
Warning: Please consider updating your rescue loader!
Erasing flash memory on /dev/mtd2
Writing to NAND memory on /dev/mtd2
Unmounting '/mnt/dev'
Unmounting '/mnt/proc'
Unmounting '/mnt/run'
Unmounting '/mnt/sys'
Unmounting '/mnt/tmp'
Unmounting '/mnt'
Finished successfully. You may reboot now.

(02-14-2017, 12:30 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
After you flashed the newnegma2.5 what happen exactly is the box booting or stop
during boot or not booting at all ?

Hi i instal image from online OPENATV and it freez
Buth now i all ready wdon and install image from web but tuner A is empty and not working youtube shanels and USB
I think is it fulty

(02-14-2017, 12:34 PM)linuxas33 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-14-2017, 12:30 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
After you flashed the newnegma2.5 what happen exactly is the box booting or stop

Buth now i all ready wdon and install image from web but tuner A is empty and not working youtube shanels and USB
I think is it fulty

I install new openatv 6.0 image its working but A TUNER IS EMPTY and not working youtube not reading USB nothink work on VIDEO. its stange becouse when i try instal image from dm520 online its frez, i install on it new resque from 101 to 102 and i install OpenAtv 6.0 buth tunerA is Emty....

(02-14-2017, 12:44 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please check your PM .

you to mate Please check your PM

very big thanks for YASSINOV after what he don images comes true but i have no tuner a...i install openply image and shows no tuner A nothink to scann....

I think is it fulty

Hi. I have the same problem with a dreambox 520. Is there any solution?

Thank you. Where could we find this?

What exactly should i do?

Are you sure guys that your box is an original one and not a clone ? Please post a photo of the sim card, and let us know,

TS

i have same problem with dm 520 it was working well then it stops at booting i try to flash original img but failed then i flash pli img it works but tuner empty and usb stick not recoginzed i try another img same and during flashing give message rescue loader should be updated and cannot read CA after up date my loader and flash another img same problem still my rescue loader now is 103 and give same message that should be updated and cannot read CA and still tuner empty and canot recognize usb what to do

also some img failed to be flashed like original dm 520 and dream elite and stopped at booting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dm800 original Error hamidi 2 4,374 01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Last Post: alex0509
  [Request] DM 520 DEAD @ DM820 masrhobyana 4 2,761 09-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Last Post: masrhobyana
  [SOLVED] Dreambox 800hd se Original No ca found plz help kingshine 0 2,880 07-04-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: kingshine
  dm800 original no ca found dodo2 3 3,968 12-27-2013, 10:07 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] How can i know that i have original or clone dreambox 800hd??? shazoo79 2 3,866 08-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Last Post: fairbird