Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: RJ45 problem
Thread Modes
I have a problem with my Sunray 800HD se . It keem showing the CA error. Trying to connect with the last version (3.0) of NCF, it always repeat with RJ45 connection error, though I have it connected to the computer !! What is to do ? Please help...Y08

Have a look those SOLVED topics ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

You need to use both cables to gather (mini usb + Rj45)

Shocked 
Have read carefully all regarding topics. Tried again, either with NCF & Optiflasher. Tried also with Windows XP and also with Putty. No Joy. My box refuses to show any IP which is needed to continue any image installation. Attached some screen shots. Any Ideas???? Happy New Year to All!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Give me also out put from Hyper Terminal..

Output of Putty or Hyper terminal - the same. Putty works better with Win7.....

Hyper terminal work perfect on win7
And more batter for out put result ...
Please upload out put I need to see it (then I will know what is your box problem)