InfoServ

Full Version: RJ45 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with my Sunray 800HD se . It keem showing the CA error. Trying to connect with the last version (3.0) of NCF, it always repeat with RJ45 connection error, though I have it connected to the computer !! What is to do ? Please help...Y08
Have a look those SOLVED topics ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

You need to use both cables to gather (mini usb + Rj45)
Have read carefully all regarding topics. Tried again, either with NCF & Optiflasher. Tried also with Windows XP and also with Putty. No Joy. My box refuses to show any IP which is needed to continue any image installation. Attached some screen shots. Any Ideas???? Happy New Year to All!!
Give me also out put from Hyper Terminal..
Output of Putty or Hyper terminal - the same. Putty works better with Win7.....
Hyper terminal work perfect on win7
And more batter for out put result ...
Please upload out put I need to see it (then I will know what is your box problem)