Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: no ca found
Thread Modes
Hi I am trying to flash image image with no luck,my box I think has sim2,the info I got from box it says second stage loader build #59.it had an old image and I can't load no image any help please.

Please read Before post ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(09-19-2015, 12:19 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I have dreambox 800hd clone,
SIM card not sure,have looked at sim does not say,I think it's sim2.
The second stage loader reads build #59

You need to open box to make sure about sim card ... Important information

I have opened box and looked at SIM card it says nothing on it,the only info I managed to get trying to flash it was boot stage loader #59. It had an old image blackhole if that helps

Please take photos from both of side a sim and attach it here ...
I will confirm to you which sim card you have and correct solution ..

I am trying to load pictures but it is saying they are to big trying to work out how to reduce size of photo

Did you read my previous replay ?!

here is the photo of sim card

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are the photo of sim card you requested,can you help me please