Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: no ca found
Thread Modes
Is this stranger sim ..
I have not seen before like this sim ..
But it think it is sim2.00 not sim2.01, So you can only flash old image with botloader 69 or 70 ..

Try with Optiflasher and (Repair [No Ca Found]) method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-Select Advanced mode2 (You need to use Rs232 cable only)
-Select LD1 (For sim2)
-Select your com number
-Select Repair (No Ca Found)
-Select Sim2
-Then chose Dm800-sim1-ssl70

If not succeed then try to flash this old image ...
By same nul cable Rs232 with optiflasher or dreamup1.3.3.4
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If you fix your box then don't flash it with new images only with old images (Try with Google to find old image) or you need to buy new sim then you can use newest images OE2.0

were can I download optiflasher from,thanks

From Optiflasher section ..

hi,thank you I managed to flash box with dreamup 1.3.3.4 with old image,you gave me to download that was were I was going wrong trying to flash new image,i want to upgrade sim card to flash newer image,were can I buy new sim card from

-If you buy new sim2 then you can flash and use only Sim2 images
-If you buy supper sim (japhar) you can flash and use three typs of images:
*Ferrari images (all my patched images)
*supper sim images (my patched images also)
*Sim2 images (all patched images fro Sim2)
P.s: Only for Images for DM800 box ..

About Sim2 I don't know from where you can buy it (try Google)
About supper sim from our supported forum [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] send Pm to toysoft and ask him about new sim ...