Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED ca help
Thread Modes
(01-30-2012, 01:21 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I hav tried sun ray dreamup but it stops and I get no active flashbutton.

I see that you are a clever guy maybe you can help me?

//Sportsman14[/b]

Hi
Your Problem is Clear !
NCF Tool Support SIM 2.01 & SIM2.10 & Genuine Type Only For Now !
Sorry because NCF don't support Ferrari loader !
Ok, I undestand! Are you working on any solution for Ferrari?

Is the only different the Sim-card inside the box?

//Sportsman14
Sure there's a big diffrence by changing SIM card to SIM2.10 your box will be able to upgrade it to bootloader SSL84/84a/84b & can flash the new images with this boot version !
Ok, i think I have Flash the box with a Sim2 Image, because when I have connect to Dream up in the lcd I read err1:no CA Found and in the background i se a blue SIM2 logo. What happens if I change and put a SIM2 into the sim-holder? And where can I buy a new Sim-card from?

//Sportsman14

Hello, are you planning Any solution for ferrari-sim?

//Sportsman

Hello again!

I have bought a sim2.10 and try NFC again.
I come longer than before but under phase 2 I get after booting up dream multimedia logo and after a minute I se for a couple of seconds " tuner failed".

Do you have any solution for me?

Best regards //Sportsman14
Update:
When I press standby-button I se " 01:10 sat 01" and if I press standby again I se "dream multimedia" again.

//Sportsman14