Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED ca help
Thread Modes
can any one help me..ive noca found error coming up on my dream box 800 hd...ive got the optiflash all sorted....do i connectet to the internet wen re flashing it.as..my box say disconected...and i dont no my ip addy.for the dream box..iam a novice so any help would be greatfull.kind regards and thank you in advance

were do i find ports as .i cannot c it..and how do i find my dbox ip..as i cannot get into the firmwear..thanks yassinov

sorted it seeing it..wat imiage do i use m8..and thank u,
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out.
just got this up wat does it mean..thanks for all ur help..

hallo,
i have dm800 sim 2.01 ssl84 (so i think). box is no more booting. if i try to flash any image i get always error messages. then i try to use your tool but tool is always freeze in in this step

[Image: dwdwdt.png]

telnet of the box

[Image: bil.png]

always error message

[Image: bopa.png]

completly in english (another try)

[Image: ffrffew2.png]

what do you mean what can i still do to repair?????

HI >I had virus in my POC, fix it, now use XP home.
But I cant open NCF Sim 2 program, do I need a flaser or so
all the best
Berth

Hi, I try again, sorry to make so much noise, but I cant open the NCF program or the Optiflasher, I have just loadet my PC with XP, because of a virus, and now I need the NCF sim 2 for my DM 800 se hd, and I just cant rember if I have to download another program, no problems with extracting, just open the programs.
Please make my day
berth

To connect via network cable, you need to have a cross cable from your pc to the dreambox for it to work

these f*cking things has caused the error!!!

[Image: 27122011004.jpg]

i have exchange let it and now the box runs again!!!

[Image: 27012012001.jpg]

thx yassinov for the help!!!

Hello!

I Have a Dm800Hd se clone with ferrarisim 2.10 ssl82F.
I Try your software and its looks great at the first moment.
I se in the led panel ip-nr 192.168.1.77 then the box starts up with the yellow staple. After half time its disapear and only the blue button lights every thing else is black.

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I hav tried sun ray dreamup but it stops and I get no active flashbutton.

I see that you are a clever guy maybe you can help me?

//Sportsman14[/b]

(01-30-2012, 01:08 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I hav tried sun ray dreamup but it stops and I get no active flashbutton.

I see that you are a clever guy maybe you can help me?

//Sportsman14[/b]

Hi
Your Problem is Clear !
NCF Tool Support SIM 2.01 & SIM2.10 & Genuine Type Only For Now !
Sorry because NCF don't support Ferrari loader !
Ok, I undestand! Are you working on any solution for Ferrari?

Is the only different the Sim-card inside the box?

//Sportsman14