Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Optiflasher Pro Ultimate problem
Thread Modes
I'm using: DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-Ultimate-E2-v2.0.0.9
Try flashing one Dream500Hd with SIM Ferrari by USB / RS232 mode only

I get this information: Socket Error # 11001 Host not found.
What am I doing wrong?
thank you

(05-28-2015, 03:08 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For DM500HD & DM800SE even will flash it with RS232 mode only you have to keep
the RG45 network cable connected to your box.

I have connected RG45 cable, but do not know the IP of the box.
The box is decteted but you can not know the IP

i have send donation for Licence Key Pro Ultimate and received the key but when use the software it gave me Error:Invalid Registration key. cold you advise please thank you DM800 clone

اخواني السلام عليكم
اريد شراء OptiFlasher Pro DMips v3.0.5.0 لكن لم اعرف كيف
انا من دولة الجزائر

(08-28-2015, 01:35 PM)king25 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i have send donation for Licence Key Pro Ultimate and received the key but when use the software it gave me Error:Invalid Registration key. cold you advise please thank you DM800 clone

Hi
Make your request on "Request License" section.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate v3.0.0.0 [Enigma2] +Updates Here YASSINOV 0 31,152 02-21-2019, 09:07 PM
Last Post: YASSINOV
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate Support Donation & Key Registration YASSINOV 0 18,769 02-21-2019, 07:58 PM
Last Post: YASSINOV
  optiflasher phase 2 problem phantomx 0 1,573 08-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Last Post: phantomx
  [SOLVED] Optiflasher Pro Ultimate problem brbs 7 11,556 08-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Last Post: theos
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate NFIDC Module Updates 0 6,428 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: