Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: drambox bloque
Thread Modes
bonjour , j ai une dreambox 800hd avec carte sim ferrari ssl 76f, lors de mon achat elle était bloque (occasion) ,mais je n arrive pas a installer une nouvelle image , j ai effectue un repair (no ca found ) car j avais cela sur ma dreambox ,s avait marche ,mais elle restait bloque sur stop , je l ai reflasher mais j ai du faire une erreur,maintenant lorsque je fait repair sur le logiciel elle reste bloque sur
finalizing job phase 2. je voudrais de l aide :merci d avance

If you need help (Use English language only)...
and read this topic first ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Hello, j have a dreambox 800hd with SIM card ferrari ssl 76f, during my purchase it was I n block (opportunity), but arrive not has to install a new image, j have makes a repair (no ca found) because j had it on my dreambox, had walking, but it stayed block on stop, I l have to refall in love but j have of to make an error, maintaining when I make repair on the software it stay block on finalizing phase 2. I would like of l help:merci d advance

Try to flash new image (Ferrari image) not other image by using optiflasher with (Repair [No Ca Found]) with Rs232 cable not lan cable ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If you can connect box with Pc then:
-Try other Rs232 cable
-Try other pc (win xp better)

Hello, thank you fairbrid I am arrives repaired my dreambox and j installs(settles) one ssl84-b, but now j tries d to install(settle) an image axe 3 to ramimaher dh800 04-07 nfi, but my dreambox after the flash stays dhcp, thank you for your help(assistant) still block(surround) on stop and

In your previous replay you said your box is (Ferrari ssl87f)...
And now you said flash your box with sim2 image for (ramimaher)...

I don't know (did you read me last replay carefully?!)..

Again I will repeat it ...

If your box (FERRARI) then must be to flash only image for DM800se Ferrari not for Sim2
here you can get all images for DM800se ferrari

And If your box is (Sim2) then must be to flash only image for (sim2)

Please relax and read it carefully..