Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: dream 800 se optiflasher probleme
Thread Modes
Icon11 
hi i have dreambox 800 hd se clone sim 2.10 blocked on bios no ca found i tried with a lot versions of optiflasher it dosent comunicate with loader it writes
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]

and dosent recognize the dreambox please help me

1-Must be to use both cable to gather (mini usb +lan)
2-If Box dosent recognize with box then try other pc (Win Xp better)

Have a look this photo ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Icon11 
i tried with 3 computers with win7 and xp and doesnt recognise the stb and with both mini usb only and mini usb+lan

Do you use router or you connect box with pc directly >>>

i tried with router and pc

Hello dear!
I have the same problem with (no CA found)
and my problem was that i uppdate my receiver DM800HD se V2, with sim card 2,2, from the internet, and then got problem when I tried to start it. it's just deoesn't start.
And I've tried to flash it in the (sunry) website, and it doesn't work cuz the flash file i got was to big (1024MB)
so what should i do to got to factory copy. or what can I do to fix this problem?

Wsih to find help here, cuz I did't find it any were.

@dbitar1
Make new topic ...

@Abdo0996
Try to connect pc with box directly ... and read this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dream box clone 800 flas/vmlinux.9z canalsat 5 3,904 05-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dream Multimedia error perregistrazionitemporanee 8 7,028 05-02-2015, 01:44 PM
  dream bloquee "NO CA Found " cri0901 11 7,339 01-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Last Post: cri0901
  Dream box 800 hd se, not borring and no ca error mat1573 1 2,656 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
  [Request] dream multimedia error no ca found dreambox 800 PVR CLONE samikbich 2 7,296 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM
  [SOLVED] Dream 800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND (sim 2.01) dreamphil 8 10,042 08-27-2012, 05:51 PM