Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: SOLVED Image Backup (dm800se-sim 2.10 )
Thread Modes
I tried to make a image backup on my dm800se sim2.10 from my registred Optiflash over the network but nothing happens.
Do I need to be connected with both usb/serial cable and network to get it work? I thought it should just work over ethernet.

(01-20-2012, 12:55 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.this feature is disabled for now & will be improved on the coming update of OptiFlasher 1.0.9

Ok, Did you tell me that I only can write image and ssl files but not backup my image with settings?

The most important for me it's to make a backup with my settings so I can test a another image but when I'm ready put my ordinary image back with all settings.

I thougt that was what I could do with the pro version because of that I donate money to get the pro version.

Did you know another program that i can use to backup the image with all settings over the network until you release a ready version?

By the way, When I requested a key to my Optiflash so run I optiflasher from my win2003 but to when I should run Optiflash instead from another win7 computer that I can connect the serial interface from to dm so Don't accept the program the key, I need to test witch computer it work best from, Why can't I move the program from one computer to anoter with my key? I need to do so.

ok, thanks...

Untill the backup feature in Optiflasher is ready, you could try this:

In Tspanel

ts panel \ system tools\ you have 2 options
backup sim2 iamges
or
backup original images

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  optiflasher image backup is not selectable claude1000 2 3,742 12-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  DM800HD image backup with serial abs351 4 4,793 09-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: abs351
  [SOLVED] probably damaged Bootloader (DM800Se-Sim 2.10 kwabh 5 10,661 03-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Last Post: kwabh