Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: optiflasher image backup is not selectable
Thread Modes
Hi team
Registred to: Claude
Registration HW ID: BB8A98-DF468A-266193-E02D61
Registration info: Registered
DM800HD PVR Clone
SIM201-SSL-84d
newenigma2 V4.0.8

I have a strange thinks with : basic & Pro version
after connection it is written :write connection OK ( no other infos) and the radio button read image backup is not selectable
it seem that the process is bloqued ? it append after a backup with optiflasher
the backup process worked but the size of the nfi file was O KB
of course I shut down computer & DM but no effect

thanks for the help
claude

hi
I tried to install openWebif pluging 4.2 & 4.1 but failed on image newenigma 2 v4.0.8 ?
sim201 84d

have nice day
claude

Did you Try to install my plugins?
If yes please post there in that topic and upload photo from telnet to show me error message ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800HD image backup with serial abs351 4 4,782 09-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: abs351
  [SOLVED] Image Backup (dm800se-sim 2.10 ) mickeez 3 6,687 03-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Last Post: BM300