Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED Help me DM800 HD se Sim 210
Thread Modes
Icon14 
Good Evening,
as the title if I have a DM800 HD clone with SIM210. Today with my Optiflasher, I loaded the image OpenPLi 4.0 beta and everything went well. In the settings, I found that there were 16 updates in the addons. I installed the drivers for DTT-USB chip IT913X because I have a key for DTT IT9135 chip, in the configuration tuner Tuner B is present. I restart enigma all right, then I run updates of addons. When you restart the decoder, has stagnated on "ro1: NO CA FOUND" This decoder, does not have the Flash button, only the service port mini USB and LAN. With my Optiflasher I can not do the procedure "no ca found" the decoder, does not activate the IP to rerun the flash. I have read various guides, but without result. How can I fix my problem?
thanks

Why you use online update ?! That update just for Genuine box not patched...
"ro1: NO CA FOUND" problem because online update changed and update bootloader for Sim2 to original bootloader ...

Must be flash new sim2 image and usr both cables together (mini usb + lan0

Read these topics...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Thanks Fairbird,
I realized my mistake, (I thought it did not touch the bootloader ....).
Now I want to point out that:
the (DM800 HD if sim 2.10) off, with the usb cable my PC & Optiflasher detect the COM 4, but when Optiflasher is ready and tells me to turn on the DM, Optiflasher not detect the DM800. Why ?, Lan also does not give me the IP address !!!?.
So ?, how can I proceed to connect my DM800 to repair ?.
Thank you and I hope I have explained my problem.

Your box DM800HD or DM800se?!
In first post you said SM800se and in second one you said DM800HD >>>

(12-17-2014, 01:27 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Your box DM800HD or DM800se?!
In first post you said SM800se and in second one you said DM800HD >>>
Sorry,
my clone it's " DM800 HD se - SIM 2.10 "
that has happened in the translation from Italian to English the (se) is translated as a condition (if).
I repeat I do not have the Flash mini and there is no RS232 serial port (mini USB and LAN only)

So Your box is DM800se and as I said you must to have and use (mini usb + lan) cables together..
You can not fix no ca fund without two cables..

If your box can not connect with optifasher then try other pc (win XP) other cables ...
This picture is very clear description of the (No Ca Found)

(12-17-2014, 02:57 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Fairbird
Thanks for the support they are giving me. I wanted to know also, usually for the operation that you described [repair no ca found] with my Optiflasher how long it takes ??, I pressed the button [busy], 45 minutes have passed but still nothing.
thanks

If you select advanced mode2 and flash bootloader form Repair no ca found feature will be take less than a minute...

(12-18-2014, 12:46 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you select advanced mode2 and flash bootloader form Repair no ca found feature will be take less than a minute...
Hello Fairbird
as they are now several days that I fight with my decoder, I wanted to know or understand better
if the procedure I do is correct or you can improve:

1) I removed the mono Tuner DVB-S;
2) Decoder off connect the mini USB to Notebook (Windows 7 Ultimate), (the notebook recognizes the COM port 4);
3) launch Optiflasher and I select (no ca found + Mode 1 [Usb Lan +]);
4) I click on the button (Busy)
5) Optiflasher tells me to connect DB;
6) I turn the DM800 HD se;
7) Nothing happens !!.

I was told to check or replace cables and I did. Work environment (Windows XP)
I can do even this, but first I want to point out:
1) if the COM port is detected, then the following should also proceed? !! ??,
2) I read that someone has shown if there are on the SIM (5 V) ??? it is true ??

sorry if I have dwelt, but I want to finish something they asked me
€ 40.00 for the repair !!
Thank you so much for understanding !!

You are select wrong MODE ...

Must be to select (Advanced Mode2) not Mode1..
My steps in my topic (Repair No Ca Found) Very Clear ....

If you're skeptical about the Sim type ..Upload photo from both of side for sim

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,474 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,767 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,574 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,534 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800 SE clone, no ca found (E-star Sim) erniebe 3 7,054 09-15-2014, 01:23 AM
Icon11 dm800 (sim e-star V3.0) no ca found Trus 5 5,699 09-07-2014, 01:37 PM
  [Request] DM800 -Ferrari Sim,.Error NO CA FOUND bjorntg 17 20,655 09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Last Post: bjorntg
  DM800 SE Optiflasher Repair (NO CA FOUND) A8P SIM the doctor 2 12,815 07-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: the doctor
Icon9 [Request] DM800 HD PVR clone sim 2.01 NCF repair fails delta77 3 7,654 01-21-2014, 11:32 PM
Icon11 [SOLVED] *ERROR01: NO CA FOUND (DM800-Sim 2.01) hans71 5 7,799 01-02-2014, 03:51 PM