Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request Genuine DM800HD No CA Found
Thread Modes
Hi all,
I've got a problem that's driving me crazy!!
It all started a couple of months ago when the box displayed just an ERROR message with the led blinking like mad.
I soon discovered the Sim A8P had died, but I could load on a Sim 2.10 image, kill the power once it had loaded and replace the A8P Sim with the Sim 2.10 from my clone box and power back up and it would load OK.
I ordered a new A8P Sim from Ali Express and reloaded the original Release DM800 3.2.4 image without doing a re-boot, and wait for the new A8P Sim to arrive.
The new Sim came this week, so I fitted it and expected the box to fire back into life, but straight away I got the No CA Found message, I've run the repair tool and loaded on about 8 different original images all with the same No CA Found result.
I've also found I can't flash the box with the null modem cable, I can do the CA repair with no problems but when I try to write the image I just end up going round in circles, I select the image and it tells me to reboot the box and I'm back to the select image dialogue again!!
Another strange thing I've noticed is when I've loaded the image by web browser and it has finished loading, the reboot has no effect on the box, I have to pull the power, and then I'm back to No CA Found again!!
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks people!!

Forget that long Story what you said ...

NOW ...Which sim you have inside box? Sim2.01 or Sim A8P ?

(11-22-2014, 10:37 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Forget that long Story what you said ...

NOW ...Which sim you have inside box? Sim2.01 or Sim A8P ?

SIM A8P

Then you need to flash original image not patched ...
1-Use optiflasher and follow (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method
2-Flash New original image
3-Select loader (LD2) for Genuine box

P.s: Must be to use RS232 cable only. and Optiflasher not free for Genuine box you need to make donation to get pro key then you can select (LD2) for Genuine box or try to use Dreamup

(11-22-2014, 11:39 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Then you need to flash original image not patched ...
1-Use optiflasher and follow (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method
2-Flash New original image
3-Select loader (LD2) for Genuine box

P.s: Must be to use RS232 cable only. and Optiflasher not free for Genuine box you need to make donation to get pro key then you can select (LD2) for Genuine box or try to use Dreamup

Hi Fairbird,
I have a registered copy of optiflasher, I'm connecting with the null modem cable through the RS232 ports, I select advanced and null modem cable only, select com 1 and LD2 them I'm selecting repair no ca and optiflasher then sends the flash across and I get an IP address, then I select write image and get image and select Release DM800 3.2.4 from the list, optiflasher then loads the first stages and then says do the job, which then says reboot the DM and I'm then back at the choose image option, the only way I can flash the box is either by web browser or by switching back to network and flashing with optiflasher!!
Any ideas??

Cheers

Dave

why you flash image then secondstage and flash image again ...

Just flash new original image once then close box and open it again ...

Because all images include inside it bootoader (secondstage)..
So no need to flash (secondstage) again ..

(11-23-2014, 01:08 AM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why you flash image then secondstage and flash image again ...

Just flash new original image once then close box and open it again ...

Because all images include inside it bootoader (secondstage)..
So no need to flash (secondstage) again ..

Hi Fairbird,
This is what is happening...
I start optiflasher- select advanced- select advanced mode 2 (rs232)-hit detect ports and select com1-loader and select LD2- click on write image and select Do Job- power up dreambox, then I get "DM800HD detected!" - Dreambox detected OK -sending flash loader- second stage OK - boot success and ready for job process! I then select image (DM800-3.2.4) and hit open- I then get Name -Release DM800-3.2.4.nfi
External detection info
NFI:OE 1.6-2.6 Detected! - DM800HD Detected- Smart check a8p-ss184 detected- safe flash mode enabled!
I hit do the job and optiflasher says power on DB device and it goes straight back to when I first powered up the DB DM 800HD Detected etc sending flash loader, and I' stuck in a loop!!

Any Ideas!!

Cheers

Dave

Is the optiflasher has flashed image completely?
Is the optiflasher says (Successful)?

(11-23-2014, 04:46 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is the optiflasher has flashed image completely?
Is the optiflasher says (Successful)?

Hi Fairbird,
No to both questions, it's just stuck in a loop of loading the flash and then when I tell it to flash the image it goes back to the flash loader!!
Ground Hog Day!!

Cheers

Dave

Then the problem is clear ...
You have connection problem 90%
-Try other pc (Win xp) better
-Try other Rs232 cable
-check you firewall and anti virus

See this picture for more info...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800HD SE CLONE R01: NO CA FOUND 20cent13 1 6,133 03-23-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: ahmedhazem
  DM800HD clone NO CA FOUND SIM210 Gordonsmithsg 0 2,808 12-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Gordonsmithsg
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,393 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  [Request] DM800HD No CA Found - Tried all solutions gavorki 1 3,845 02-20-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] "ERROR1: NO CA FOUND" - DM8000HD (genuine) Melgas 3 5,427 01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD - Build #84 - Mac Adress 00:09:34 - R01: NO CA FOUND anderson.rmacedo 0 3,086 05-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Last Post: anderson.rmacedo
  [SOLVED] Dreambox DM800HD SE error R01: NO CA FOUND davidb 5 15,780 05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,523 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  [SOLVED] RO1 NO CA FOUND DM 800 SE Genuine new box satman5 6 6,045 11-21-2014, 08:52 PM
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (dm800hd - Sim2.01) kaudanaku33 5 5,103 10-07-2014, 07:12 PM