Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request NO CA FOUND
Thread Modes
hi
I have dreambox 800HD se the original has crashed first will 2ND FAILED
on displeyed after a while, R01 = NO CA FOUND
I tried all Dreambox OptiFlasher, FerrariFiller_1_3_3_7FSE, DreamUP133_11,
NCF SIM2-v3.0, SunRay FlashUP but I did not get it running
dreambox 800 hd se original (genuine)

So your box is genuine, then you can not use (FerrariFiller) this is for ferrari clone box...
Usr Dreamup last version V1.3.3.11
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and flash your Bootloader to box here download it
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Or use Optiflasher (But you need to make donation to get pro key) because not free for genuine box..
How to use optiflasher rad this (Repair [No Ca Found])
-select LD2 (this is need pro key)
-select advanced mode2
-select Repair (no ca found) then choose genuine (original) auto detected

P.s: you need to work both cable to gather (mini usb + lan) cables

also read this topics for more info....

I want to donate, how should I do and for which optiflasher?

Here you can download last version

Here (How to Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro Ultimate Support Donation & Key Registration)

ok so i bought the Optiflasher Pro Ultimate version v2.0.0.9 i try to fix my problem,

dreambox 800se hooked to router,
mini usb in service on db hooked to PC,

so i run the app with admin and choose advanced mode, press Repair [NO CA FOUND] choose genuine (Original) Auto detect, problem is when it comes to IP there NO IP to enter, i have attached a Picture for you too look at

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If You choose Advanced mode2 then you not need to put ip ....
Try again ...

I tried as you said
Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD SE Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader.......
then the display stands 2ND FAILED
nothing happens
thanks for your answers...........I await your help

Did you read what i given you before that (SOLVED) Topics?
And are you sure (mini usb cable) work will?

Also try to read this topic

I've tried everything but it does not go the same error all the time
do you have time to help me via TeamViewer

If you want help via TeamViewer .... make Donation then your nick name upgrade to VIP user and then Yassinov will help you via TeamViewer