Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request NO CA FOUND Strange problem
Thread Modes
Dear all , good morning !

DECODER: SUNRAY 800 HD SE SR4
CLONE
SIM A8P
IMAGE: Nemesis 2.6 110r0
ERROR-:NO CA FOUND
story .... (the decoder does not recognize internal HD) and I wanted to try a new image

I tried to reset the decoder with Optiflasher pro with the appropriate option, but when restart the decoder ( program asks me the IP address std 192.168.1.77) decoder in stop mode; but no possible to update image from bronswer , after a few seconds start boot of the 'image nemesis" and starts and is running correctly . turning it off to reboot .I still have again with NO CA FOUND error.

some suggestions ?

thanks a lot

Regards

Dear Friend,

I replaced the Sim card A8P but the problem remains, I think the problem is on the transfer, (IP address 192.168.1.100 PC) the decoder syand-by in stop mode, and displays the decoder shows 192.168.1.77, the ethernet connection is up and running ok but the decoder does not respond to ping (see attached image)

and can do a reset HW / SW decoder? or do you have any suggestions?

thanks a lot

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-11-2014, 05:50 AM)mau_ven Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dear Friend,

I replaced the Sim card A8P but the problem remains, I think the problem is on the transfer, (IP address 192.168.1.100 PC) the decoder syand-by in stop mode, and displays the decoder shows 192.168.1.77, the ethernet connection is up and running ok but the decoder does not respond to ping (see attached image)

and can do a reset HW / SW decoder? or do you have any suggestions?

thanks a lot

Regards

Hello ,

I can not upload the firmware, checked SIM A8P

I tried to connect Terminal from serial ... this is message:

someone can give me help?

Y10

COPY CODE
COMPARE CODE
© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM800SE

FIRST STAGE 1.0/400 {BO23456}

2ND STAGE OK, build #84 (2011-09-01)

0.000 - BCM board setup
0.000 - fp init
0.000 - ca init
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
SW != 9000
error in receive
error during t1 transfer
cannot read cert(1)
CA invalid
OLED found!
color oled reset
NO CONFIGURATION DATA PRESENT. STOP.
lcd: * ERR01: NO CA FOUND
0.532 oled: string too long: '* ERR01: NO CA FOUND'

thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,376 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  No CA found problem DoktorZG 10 7,760 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DoktorZG