Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No CA found problem
Thread Modes
I have same problem with my DM.

DM800 HD PVR
Seems to be original
Sim 2.01
No CA Found after flash

DM is stuck on No CA found. I have tried several null modem cables and nothing happened. I've also tried on 3 diferent PC-s, nothing happened, just stuck on Power UP DM on NCF and Optiflasher.

Maybe the problem is in baudrate of program. I've set up my com port on 57600, but program is forcing the maximum baudrate. Can you send me custom exe or something to try the custom baudrate?

I have tried everything, and i can't connect my DM to PC.

Please help.

I forgot to mention, this error was caused by updateing bootloader to 84b, please help somebody.

(09-29-2012, 07:20 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi
If your box comes with SIM2.01 then is clone !
About custom Exe please wait 1 , 2 days there's an update coming include manual baudrate selection.

Thanks!

But now comes a new problem, when i try to connect DM to HyperTerminal, nothing happens, just saying connected. And after few minutes there are some symbols. I have tried with your tutorial and with all other baudrates, is that normal or? Allways is the same.

(10-01-2012, 03:31 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you try to connect it with NCF Tool or OptiFlasher & is box detected or not ?

In both programs, when i connect the box, software just saying Power UP DM. And thats it. Nothing more. And when i turn on DM, all the same. Cable is ok, tested.

I have tried everything, every single tutorial, bunch of cables and PC-s, nothing happened.

One thing is interesting, when i connect dreambox to the HyperTerminal ( 57600, 8, 1, Xon/Xoff) something weird happens. HyperTrm is freezing, nothing else, its working but with lags. When i set the baudrate to the 38400, the same thing, it's freezing. There is no character or something, just blank freezing. Any other baudrate works without lags and freezing, but there is no information in HyperTrm, just blank screen. Is there some commands or something that i don't know to force connection? The all thing is weird.

You have problem from connection:
1-From cable "null modem cable" 90%
2-From Pc maby port or sharing try another pc and better win xp

Nothing works.

This is what i try:

- All versions of DreamUP ( with all tutorials also) and i can't establish the connection by the null modem cable (tried several cables, one made myself)
- About 5 PC-s with Win XP, 1 with clear instalation of XP, can't connect
- NCF tool all versions, can't connect
- Optiflasher all versions, can't connect
- HyperTerminal, only starts to freezing the window at the baudrate 36400 to 57600, any othe baudrates can't even react
- tried with ethernet cable, crossover cable, patched DreaUp, nothing can make my DM connect with PC

Is there any other solution???

No CA FOUND only fix it by null cable you can not fix it by lan cable ...so if you have problem connection the you can not fix it ... make sure about every things what i mentioned ... more threads here for some members had same as your problem and fixed box after discovered the connection problem from where and usually from pc or null cable..

Maybe i must configure com port in device manager for DreamUP or something? What settings should i use?

Just use optiflasher it is the best one..mabe you want custom.exe wait Yassinov to give you some advice ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,412 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] NO CA FOUND Strange problem mau_ven 2 2,247 09-13-2014, 06:08 PM
Last Post: mau_ven