Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No Ca Found
Thread Modes
X is the magic key. It bypasses no can error and boots box. Will try to flash tomorrow.

Hi, I have the box booted using the x key it says dvi then scart on the display but it won't display on the TV. I went into the box bios and restored factory settings. I was hoping i could boot the box then flash through usb stick. I tried to use the remote to select scart or dvi but the remote won't do anything.

Could all this be a hardware issue or can the wrong bootloader cause all these problems. I have asked a mate if I can borrow his dm800. Can I flash ssl84d onto the sim using his box then put it back in mine?

Thanks

Actually, No >>>
sim card only as like Security Gate just recognize the sim and accept SSlxx to upload to box ..to internal flash

Thanks fairbird, I will try to flash it using dream up with the good box connected then connect the bad one.

Hi,

I have the second dm800 now.

I connected dream-up and it found the box good box 1st time i then put the null modem cable into the broken box and it uploaded the flash loader i pressed flash and selected bl76 but it got no further than acknowledge sent

i have tried a second time now and it as taking a long time to upload the flash loader, hopefully it is uploading correctly now.

Just a quick question

When do i swap the null modem cable over?

1. as soon as the box is detected before flash loader starts to upload
2. as soon as flash loader starts to upload

Thanks

as soon as the box is detected before flash loader starts to upload

thanks for the quick reply fairbird

It has been on waiting for acknowledge now for over 30mins is that right?

No should be directly connecting with pc and start flash image (If progress for flashing start then you need around one hour to finish flash image)

still getting nowhere. When the flash uploader starts to go over the box goes into serial mode then it starts booting.

Can i remove the flash chip from one box onto the other to flash it (i have a rework station)

Certainly You can not remove flash chip from motherboard ...

You JUST have problem on connection..So try every things as I mentioned to you before again and again or take the box to technical to make test on port com working or not ...