Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No flash on DM800
Thread Modes
Box work will...Your problem not from box from DVI cable...
Try another Cable and on another Tv...No your problem not from box
If LCD shown every things ok and booting fine then box wrok willl ..

Sorry but this time I don't agree with you
As said in my former message box stops booting before the end of the loading process
As said I don't use DVI cable but only scart cable to connect to TV
This cable works well because I receive the original pictures on TV (welcome image, wheels running) before it locks
What's your opinion?
Kind regards

1-Turn off box
2-Turn on box
3-Take photo from LCD and upload it here

Then will be see ...

Good morning
OK, I am a little bit further
I use newnigma2-dm800-v3-3-2-ramiMAHER
When having DVI, Scart ... on LCD display I just used the "OK" button from the remote to go further
I am now trapped because it asks me to enter a "new PIN code"
?????
Any idea of that PIN code?
Thanks in advance and have a good day

I don't know Really ...
I believe your box doesn't have any problem Now...Just you need to read some tutorials from Google or YouTube (How to setup Dreambox After flash new image)

I thing this topic solved..

Good morning Fairbird,

The problem came from a dammaged scart cable
Everything is working fine now
Thanks a lot to you and your team for support, patience and efficiency
Case is closed

Closed Under Solved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon14 [SOLVED] Impossible to flash (DM800-Sim2) superscipion 10 8,398 01-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: fairbird