Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Hardware could not be verified
Thread Modes
Hello mates,
After having success over 2nd Failed and No ca found problems, now,I have encountered another stressful System Message - Hardware could not be verified. Please contact Dmultimedia Support Code 0x1800f.

My system is a DM800se
Image was - GP3-dm800se-ramiMAHER 2013
Bootloader was - ssl 84 before the problem.
SIM 2.10

Now I have following on my box information:
Enigma: 2010-12-31-experimental
Image: Experimental 2011-01-01
Frontprocessor version: 1

Detected NIMs:
Tuner A: (empty)
Tuner B: (empty)

I have tried every method here that has been successful even, for me in the past regarding 2nd Failed and No ca found problems but none works.

Now I am able only to boot the box with NCF 2.5 tool. Optiflasher does not work for me in any way now.

using usb and crossed RJ45 couldn't do the trick.

I am able to connect the box by dcc, I have been able to install TSPanel manually.

I can't scan any channels because, the system does not detect tuner.

Using The TSPanel information (General Info) tool, this is what it says about the box:

Image: Experimental 2011-01-01
Enigma: 2010-12-31-experimental
Model: dm800se
dvd modules: -2.6.18-7.4-dm800se-20101215-r0
second stage: dreambox-secondstage - 80-r1
uptime: 01:36:25
mac: 00:09: etc

Now, is it possible to use dcc/FTP to repair the box by fixing the corrupted files? is there any driver I can use through FTP to repair any damages?

I have tried installing images through Tspanel, but it seems I don't do the right image, so it crashes.

Please help if there is any means by software to fix my box. I am broke now.

thanks

Yes mate, you are absolutely right "i think even bootlogo not appear on startup ! "
but my Norton 360 antivirus is not allowing NCF 3.0

please any link to download another another NCF 3.0

hello mate I found my way out to get NCF 3.0 running on my ps.

after flashing SSL84d with the NCF 3.0 as suggested by you I get the following response as shown in the picture file.

The box then goes into serial mode and shows ip 192.168.1.77

I try to use web browser (firefox and IE) but it would not would flash.

2. I tried to use the normal (IP) option in Optiflasher by entering the ip shown on the box and entering root and dreambox to enable connection.
By clicking the advanced tab, under settings I select mode 1 and go then go back to the normal mode to make use of the IP mode.

The second attached image shows my result, with the progress bar under DO JOB not moving, but optiflasher shows "DreamBox Flashed Successfully !"

meanwhile the job is not done.

Please advice and thankx in advance for your quick responses.

Read this tutorials
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

hello mates,
thank you for your patience in helping us enjoy our gadgets. I have spent today on my box to make sure I follow your tutorials carefully. I started with the first method (Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan)

the following is my results

1. Optiflasher asks me for RG45 first

(but your instruction says; Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan). So, I followed your instruction strictly without putting any LAN cable.

Next I click OK and it starts as follows in picture

After I click open, the optiflasher will not load image but dreambox LCD changes or switches to IP (192.168.1.77 *** serial mode***)
and hangs there until I power it off.

mate, please can you tell me what I am doing wrong, because I have tried your other instruction using MODE1 (null modem and LAN cable) no results I will post them here after this report.

cheers

Mates, my report on using MODE1 (Flashing by Null modem cable with Network lan). in pictures.

After this the dreambox LCD switches to "No ca found" instead of showing IP for me to enter,

But mate I have flashe bootloader SSL 84d with NCF 3 many times and each time it shows like this

and the dreambox LCD will change to 192.168.1.77 ***SERIAL SETUP

Why?

I have used RG45 cables through router set to IP 192.168.1.xxx

And, after this message, I changed to using a crossed RG45 cable and then set
a static IP for my PC LAN adapter as 192.168.1.30
subnet 255.255.255.0
default gateway as 192.168.1.1

I still get same message from NCF 3.

Thanks. Counting on your support.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look your box is 800se it is not 800HD...
800se and 500HD must be connect mini usb cable and lan cable also to gather then follow
(Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan) by choosing Advanced 2

thank you mate,

I just repeated what you said like this; I have my 800se connected to my pc through mini usb cable and RG45 lan cable direct from my pc to dreambox. And (Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan) by choosing Advanced 2.

I just did that but the 800se LCD changes to to ip 192.168.1.77 ***SERIAL SETUP** instead of flashing.

is it possible that my sim2.10 is dead?

is there anyway to detect sim2.10 is bricked?

I now remember that I mistakenly pressed online auto update of software, on gp3 image. after I was still able to flash box with optiflasher and your guide with new image, but now it is impossible even though I follow strictly your guides.

No your sim just stuck you need to flash correct image or at least correct secondstage ...
About 192.168.1.77 ***SERIAL SETUP**
read this replay >>>
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and
and

Thank you Fairbird, I am gonna work on this in every detail and report back to the house later in the day.

hello mate

I have tried all the suggestions you gave me and I happen not to achieve any positive results.

1. I started by making sure my networking is working

I use a crossed RJ45 (UTP) cable to connect the 800se directly to my pc.
I connected a mini usb from the box to the pc as well.
Next, I configured my LAN adapter as shown in the photo below

I with box set up in 192.168.1.77 ***SERIAL SETUP
and to test the next network I pinged the box as shown below

to confirm my network configuration is working.

when I try to load ssl84d,84,82 with NCF 3.0 this is what results in photos, whichever one I try to load

using optiflasher to repair no ca found or load image files have proved futile.

this time, I have been trying to load the default allrussian image. and ssl82,84 or 84d.

in serial mode I telnet and this is the result