Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: @@All About My Modded Skins @@
Thread Modes
Sir pls tell me one thing we ll put parent skin folder in e2skin tool or any other sub folder from that main file.. Thanks sir..

The tools is very very very EASY>>>
1-Put e2skinner folder in C partition

2-Put skin(Hamburg_HD) folder inside (e2skinner/Skins) folder

3-Some times Tools saying missing some fonts, So copy all fonts from fonts folder (Hamburg_HD/fonts) and past it inside fonts folder that one inside tools(e2skinner/fonts)
4-then open e2skinner.exe and select skin to open it...

If you want more tutorials use Google >>>>

Game 
sir with urs best support i half succeded. but the complete programme guide is still there its blue shadow has gone.. pls help me lit bit more to solve the issue. i need to delete the above programme guide.. thanks sir    

My Previous steps very clear >>>>As I said and repeat again any things you want to delete it JUST CLICK ON IT then go to element>delete selected (It is simple and easy)

(02-22-2014, 10:18 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My Previous steps very clear >>>>As I said and repeat again any things you want to delete it JUST CLICK ON IT then go to element>delete selected (It is simple and easy)

thanks.. By doing so shadow behind that texts is deleted but in second info bar option there is no as such sub folder to delete that texts.. Pls if possible just indicate which one folder is correlated to that programme guides..always thanks for best response..

Thank you very much sir.. Finally i get succeeded.. Deleted that programme guide. Now working fine sir.. Thanks

sir i m facing new problem.. sometimes my dm 800 gets hanged after installing this skin.. it happens while programme is runninig.. sometimes there is no any problemm.. wt is its cause.. help sir

Is it my skin's modded? If yes which one and on which image? If not my skin's then your are in wrong topic here only discussions about my modded skin's >>>

sit its blue shadow image and i have downloaded it from yours thread..
1.. it s all right but sometimes it hangs the box even sometimes when we change channel it responds late..
2..if we delete it from dm it works fine..
3.. there is also sometimes problem in starting of the box, only bootlogo shows for long no box srarting...

so pls sir solve the issue i like it very much.. waing of yours best response again

If box freeze on booting, this mean's box problem (software or hardware) not from skin...
-Maybe power supply adepter (you need to try another one)
-Maybe box have some bad sectors (you need to flash new image with recovered bad sectors)
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
or
(Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

About skin hang box...without crashing (Green screen) I can not fix any things because on my box all skins works well without any problem....