Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: @@All About My Modded Skins @@
Thread Modes
(02-05-2014, 05:38 AM)zubair8xm Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Did you tried to make search in this topic before you request? Y10
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
skin already modified
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

please brother modify this skin for o.e 1.6 images

most of the downloads links r nt wrking.. pls make them available on some other servers too

@zubair8xm
sorry this skin is default pli skin and i was already modified before if you want just change color use [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] tools

@tech1010
servers site of ([Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]) works very will with out any problem and I do not use another servers site ...

Sir i have found problem in blue shadow skin on ts1.1 image.. When we enable second info bar.. It half displays on screen and half is hidden or downward.. I have checked each and every thing but not succeeded.. Its encryption , weather etc half shows.. Pls solve the problem.. I like it pls help.
2. Sir pls can we disable programme guide in this skin which displays on top of the screen while changing the channel.. Help sir.

Answer:
1-Skin works well on my box and with tsimag 1.1 see photos...Maybe I will update this skin as soon as possible change weather widget and put weather plugins...

2-About Second infobar, you need to change settings from second infobar options:
-on Tsimage:
menu>setup>system>Tsimage Setup>Second-Infobar workin mode = Show Second-Infobar
-on another images
menu>setup>system>Second infobar>Second-Infobar workin mode = Show Second-Infobar
Now you will find single infobar (Normal) if you want second infobar CLICK (2XOk)

But sir by doing so weather plug in and channels encryption and some other options too gets disable.. I need to disable only top screen option where complete programme detail shows..which is in 2nd screen shoot on top right now uploaded by you.. Because some times programme has some more detail so it covers the full screen. So i need to discard it.. Hope for best response..

In this case you need to modify skin .... you can use e2skinner2 tools to remove what you want ...
It is easy tools .... put skin folder inside it and open skin go to secondinfobar screen and remove what you want then save changed and then take skin.xml file from skin folder then send it to skin folder in box and finely make restart

Thank you very much sir.. I will try to edit:) sir right now i checked can we edit it by usr. Share enigma2 and image folder. And if we delete required png folder. Thanks sir..

Don't change any things in skin folder, because you will get crash skin...As i said before change on skin.xml only by using e2skinner2 tools as photo shown followed ....
1-Click on image widget you want delete ... then delete it

2-Clcik on info widget and delete it...

3-then save it

4-Finally take skin.xml file and send it to box to skin folder

P.s: old file for skin.xml make it backup skin.xml-backup, maybe you get some error then you can replace it again..