Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Request DM800 CLONE passage de OE 1.6 à OE 2.0
Thread Modes
Bonjour et je vous remercie pour vos efforts,
J’ai un dm800 clone OE 1.6 et je veux passer à une version supérieure soit Oe 2.0 est-ce que c’est possible et je ne risque pas d’avoir des problèmes.
Aussi pour quelle version vous me conseiller, surtout que j’aime mettre à jour mon récepteur quand il y’a un plus dans la version d’image.
Merci

Please By English ...

Hello and thank you for your efforts,
I have a clone dm800 OE 1.6 and I want to move to a higher version is 2.0 Oe is that it is possible and I'm not likely to have problems.
Also what version you advise me, especially since I like to upgrade my receiver when there's more in the thumbnails.
thank's

what is your sim? this is important things ...

Hello Mr Anassaad. Be carefull. I have asked the same thing. Firebird said, it is possible. When I triedit change the secondstage 84b to 84d. But it refuse to install the image oe 2. Now my DM800 hd cannot work . So carefully.

[align=left][align=left]
(12-05-2013, 08:50 PM)balkane Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Mr Anassaad. Be carefull. I have asked the same thing. Firebird said, it is possible. When I triedit change the secondstage 84b to 84d. But it refuse to install the image oe 2. Now my DM800 hd cannot work . So carefully.

If Your sim is sim2.01 or sim2.10 you can update it because SSl84D for Sim2 not for another sim..also should be flash correct ssl84D for your box not for another type .... make photo for your sim and box then upload it here

Hello Fairbird.I thing that my DM 800 is died forever. I have not problem with SSL84D. After update with SS84D, there is no problem. But when I want to install image OE2, it show me that : no partition or bad sector. I tried every thing, almost twenty times. My last hope to revive my DM800 is with you. Please find attached the pictures that you ask. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your sim is sim2 it is Ok do this:
1-Replace your sim and make sure in correct place
2-Read and follow this tutorial to fix bad sectors
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
or by optiflasher (3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3-flash old bootloader ssl84b or a
4-close box and flash image by same setups to fix bad sectors
5-Flash will be take more than one hour

P.s:You must connect box to pc by null cable and lan also ...

Hello fairbird
I am very happy with you. God redoubles this patience which you amine to assist members of the forum. Once more my DM 800HD get out of its sleeping. I followed the last tutorial with telnet. It OK and works now. But, at the moment of installation of the image, it shows this line:
"Bad sector recovery enabled
Erase failed at 002e0000: e1. block will be marked as bad." However the image is installed with ssl 84D. Thanks to all the members of the team.

Hello,
Thank you for your answers.
Days after having put in my dm800 clone boot with ssl-84D and image-newnigma2 DM800SE-v4.0.6-ramiMAER it is planted.
After several attempts I was able to put his boot initial state ssl-84b and my backup.
My question is possible to install the image newnigma2-DM800SE-v4.0.6.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon8 [Request] DM800 PVR-S (Clone) SIM 2.01 SSL76C Thilek13 1 4,474 08-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  sim2-dm800-OoZooN-Image-dm800-3.2#84a-Wahidbel 0 3,979 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: