Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SSL84D and OE2.0
Thread Modes
Better response on post SSL84D and OE2.0Hi FairBird. I want to install the new "TSimage-dm800-3.0-OE2.0-2013-10-03-ramiMAHER#ssl84D" with OE2.0 SSL84B. But I want to know it is possible. What difference between OE1.6 and OE2.0. Where can I find SSL 84D ? Thanks in advance.

(IF YOUR SIM IS SIM2)

From attach you can download last bootloader ssl84D for DM800 sim2.01 & Sim2.10

Yes you can flash new image oe2.0 in your box

OE1.6 = old image with old kernel
oe2.0 = new image with new kernel

You can google to know more..

how to flash it:
1-Flash bootloader.nfi to box
2-close box
3-flash new image

Attached Files
.rar   sim201_800HD_ssl84D_FOR_DRV20130607.rar (Size: 336.24 KB / Downloads: 1,705)

Dear Fairbird. I have now a problem when I fixed Second Stage 84D and when I tried to install "the Merlin 3 image SSL 84D "
First It did not install all the image
After a few minutes it show that there are to much data.

My Dreambox : DM 800 HD PVR clone. Last installation : SSL84B with "DDD-dm800-OE1.6-v6.0 -ramiMAHER #ssl84b"
Help me to recover my DM

As i mentioned in previous replay ....If your is Sim2 you can use it SSl84D...
Is it your sim a sim2?

Thank you fairbird for your assistance. But my problem is not yet solved. I am tired of trying to install an image in o.e2. I would like to return to my old image in ssl84b. Here also, there is a problem. I flashed ssl84b without difficulty. But, when I want to flasher an image the dm does not install it. When I restart it reads on the dreambox: sim201 team #84B, [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.], dhcp... and thats all. On the TV screen it displays a first picture of the image and stops there. I picked up more than 10 times. It is the same thing that comes back. I work with "Dreambox-optiFlasher Pro-E2-V.2006. I am sure my sim is good. When I change the sim, it show the same picture in TV.
Thanks in advance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to update OE1.6 to OE2.0 of DM800HD? Calimero 2 6,684 01-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Last Post: badr
Icon11 [SOLVED] Is it possible to load SSL84D on DM800HD PVR Original? goro4111 2 9,285 07-24-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: on6dp