Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: NO CA DB800HD Genuine Box
Thread Modes
Hi guys,

Ok here it goes. I have for quite sometime a NO CA error. I have tried using Optiflash to solve the problem. The Optiflash, when used in advanced mode, it sees COM Port 7. In normal mode my DBox IP is 192.168.1.39.

When I ping, via windows command prompt, it sees the Dbox.

My Dbox is connected via RS232 DB9 to USB and Ethernet Cable.

After setting the Optiflash to communicate with the Dbox via advanced setting, the message Power on DB Device shows up and the process of repair does not happen.

Alternatively, I have tried using NCF software via an old Lap Top using Windows 2000 Server. Again the same problem, they just don't communicate.

I am about to purchase another Dbox in order to sort out the problem as I am at my wits end LOL and can't solve the problem.

I have another question. I do have a second Dbox that I use for spares if need be. Will swapping the SIM 2.01 from this old Dbox to the new one solve the NO CA issue?

Thanks

Nick

Read this to know how to fix your box...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
or
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
or

About change sim, yes you can:
Here how to change sim to another one:
1-leave old sim on box
2-flash new image to box for new sim
3-tune power off from box
4-NOW remove old sim and replace new one
5-tunr power on and enjoy with new sim...

Hi fairbird....thanks for your comments.

My Dbox is genuine....i need LD2.....where can I donate for key?

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dream box clone 800 flas/vmlinux.9z canalsat 5 3,906 05-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] RO1 NO CA FOUND DM 800 SE Genuine new box satman5 6 6,047 11-21-2014, 08:52 PM
  [Request] No connection to the box Kalle08-15 2 2,266 11-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Kalle08-15
  [SOLVED] No CA Found (DB800HD Clone- E Star Sim) dantimp 2 4,373 07-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Last Post: dantimp
  Dream box 800 hd se, not borring and no ca error mat1573 1 2,656 09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Rainbow Dream box no ca found help (DM800se-Ferrari Sim) akhan 30 29,469 06-26-2012, 04:17 PM