Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: erro1: no ca found
Thread Modes
I have a couple of days ago bought a Dreambox 800 hd pvr. According to the previous owner, the concerned Dreambox original. I have it plugged in and it works. But I wanted another software, open pli. I have the dremabox via Dreamup flashed / flashing. This took an hour. I have the dreambox connected to the TV. But I got no picture. I read the following in the deasply the Dreambox:

- [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] erro1: NO ca found

Some cases also the following:

Sim 201 team # 84 B

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

I was wondering if my dreambox indeed original?

I have then done everything and what to get the dreambox to talk This has really failed.

Who can help me?

How can I get my dreambox to talk?Y08

Use optiflasher to flash new original image (not modded image for clone box) here download original Openpli
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
So if you want use optiflasher, should be donation to get pro key for software then you can use Loader (LD2) for Genuine box...Or try to usr Dreamup..
(1-Null modem cable only without Network lan)

P.s:Flash new image by using null modem cable to fix (No Ca Found) not possible with Lan cable.

Closed...Not Followed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800HD - Erro1: No Ca Found, Please help me out traxtrax 1 3,237 06-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Last Post: traxtrax
  erro1: no ca found miro88k 2 2,581 08-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  [Request] Sim201 team #84A ERRO1: NO CA FOUND 2cure 9 11,069 08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
  [Request] erro1:no ca found midovich229 2 3,284 01-23-2013, 02:47 PM
  [Request] erro1: no ca found frank087234 45 30,680 01-04-2013, 03:12 AM
Icon11 dreambox erro1 no ca foud (DM800-Sim 201) f_dyego 10 11,745 06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
  [SOLVED] reparation nfc ok, mais retour a erro1 au redemarrage hobbit41 3 7,422 02-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: hobbit41