Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: DM800HD SE Ferarri Card
Thread Modes
I have Dreambox DM800HD SE with Ferarri sim card

On Display told Error no ca found and i can`t to flash with dreamUP or Yassinov tool Can do help me ???

Thanks in Front frends...

(04-02-2013, 08:05 PM)liberosk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-Open OptiFlasher
-Click Advanced
-Detect Ports & Select your Port
-Loader = LD3 (Ferrari)
-Select Repair [No CA FOUND]
-Select : DM800se-sim-ferrari-ssl87f
-Ciclk Do Job

Dear Yassinov , can you help me how to install it ?? i download but i have one messase on the screen , Can you help me Onnline on team ?

Frend , i do all connect with Dream , make L3 for ferarri setup Com port , click Repair No Ca Found , and i have on Screen Enter IP Shown on ***STOP**MODE** And , on display on Receiver I received Message ERR01: No Ca Found ... What to do now ???

Regards thanks in Front

Follow this topic...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And use (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method then do what Yassinov said..
-LD3
-Repair [No Ca Found]
-Select : DM800se-sim-ferrari-ssl87f
-Ciclk Do Job

Also should be connect your pc with box by both cable mini usb+lan and also install drivers for mini usb cable..

Closed...Not Followed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ERR0R NO CARD FOUND tolga34 2 1,987 04-18-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: tolga34
  2*DM8000f simcard Error No CA released card&clean Grippen 2 2,556 08-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Last Post: fairbird