InfoServ

Full Version: DM800HD SE Ferarri Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Dreambox DM800HD SE with Ferarri sim card

On Display told Error no ca found and i can`t to flash with dreamUP or Yassinov tool Can do help me ???

Thanks in Front frends...

(04-02-2013, 08:05 PM)liberosk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-Open OptiFlasher
-Click Advanced
-Detect Ports & Select your Port
-Loader = LD3 (Ferrari)
-Select Repair [No CA FOUND]
-Select : DM800se-sim-ferrari-ssl87f
-Ciclk Do Job

Dear Yassinov , can you help me how to install it ?? i download but i have one messase on the screen , Can you help me Onnline on team ?

Frend , i do all connect with Dream , make L3 for ferarri setup Com port , click Repair No Ca Found , and i have on Screen Enter IP Shown on ***STOP**MODE** And , on display on Receiver I received Message ERR01: No Ca Found ... What to do now ???

Regards thanks in Front
Follow this topic...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
And use (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan.) method then do what Yassinov said..
-LD3
-Repair [No Ca Found]
-Select : DM800se-sim-ferrari-ssl87f
-Ciclk Do Job

Also should be connect your pc with box by both cable mini usb+lan and also install drivers for mini usb cable..
Closed...Not Followed