Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Estar_OpenBlackHoleV3-2-4-ES800se-By-YASSINOV
Thread Modes
Tried this image and it seems to work fine. The problem I have is when I tried to update TSMedia the box will not re boot. Any Ideas ?
Cheers
Red

I finally found the right image after a long search and trouble
Stable image and wonderful working steadily.
The most beautiful additions in themY02

DM800 HD se (e-star sim v3.0)

Thank you from my heart (YASSINOV)
We wish continued support
-------------------------------------------------
Is it possible to change the settings remote control
Where pls???

thanks you yassinov ,i have problem iptv not fonction how to install server ? in ftp place ? thank for respnse

i have same problem update TSMedia not reboot, yassinov in this image have tsmedia 1.3 how to upgrade version ??? thank for response

Hi i use these image for iptv and work very good, but i cannot see VOD file ( On demand file). there is any plug in i can use to see vod file?

thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Estar_OoZooN-Image-dm800se-OE2.0-20130414 By YASSINOV swbosman 1 4,946 11-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Last Post: swbosman