Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Estar_OpenBlackHoleV3-2-4-ES800se-By-YASSINOV
Thread Modes
ALLES BESTE!!!!! TOLLL

DANKE!!!!!
EYXARISTO POLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks prro very match

I DOUNLOADED THIS IMAGE TO MY DB800HD-SE E-STAR. ITS WONDERFULL IMAGE. JUST IT IS GIVING ME FROM TIME TO TIME AN ERROR MESSAGE.#CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT
ALSO WHY CHANNEL PLACES ARE CHANGING WHEN I PUT THEM AT THE FAVOURITES.

MANY THANKS

What Error message you got? take screen shout and upload it here...
About changed channels places it is normally, because enigma2 doesn't have option to stop auto update channels only openpli image have this option ...

Thanks you !

Pour information j'ai une dreambox 800HD se E-STAR V3.0 simcard DVB-S2 ; ça fonctionne très bien !!

Merci

Hi yassinov!
First of all compliment for your fantastic image!
It's by far the best image for dm800 and estar SIM!
I've only a problem! I need open VPN and open VPN is not installed!
I have tried to install .ipk packages finded but i received an error!
Can you help me?
Riccardo

Hi all.
I flashed the black hole and works great on my estar 800se. I am missing :
1. The last image I had gave the box "simpling" connectivity on hdmi. The new image doesn't.
2. With the older image the box was accessible via a web page with the IP address and had the ability to edit bouquets or change channels etc. this image is not accessible.
Is there any plugin or settings to ajust to get these 2 features?
Also what is the way to follow channels that are changing frequency on the satellite?
I have a sly uk line amd I am loosing channels every now and then. If I download some ones bouquets I have to rebuild mine? If I do an aut scan to I keep my old bouquets settings?
Sorry for the questions but I am as newbee one can be...
Thanks

Best Yassinov,

Can i use this for my dm800hd pvr ?

thanks

Hi Yassinov,
Can i use this for dm800hd pvr estar V3.0 ssl84?

(11-25-2013, 07:46 PM)altus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Yassinov,
Can i use this for dm800hd pvr estar V3.0 ssl84?

This is for 800se not 800hd ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Estar_OoZooN-Image-dm800se-OE2.0-20130414 By YASSINOV swbosman 1 4,939 11-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Last Post: swbosman