Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED 500HD Ferrari
Thread Modes
bonjour à tous:
voilà mon problème, après le flash la dream n'a jamais redémarré et la led verte reste allumé il est impossible de la faire repartir. avec dreamUp 1.5.0 j'arrive à rien faire et avec ferrari filler 1.3.3.7FSE je me connecte par com mais impossible de flasher j'ai ce message ( box is flashing from its memory...)qui reste dans la boite de dialogue pendant plus de 2 heures et après j’arrête car la box chauffe car le ventilo ne tourne plus aussi depuis le flash
si vous pouvez m'aider!!!

merci ihttp://www.yassinov.com/forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

translated by google

Hello everyone:
here is my problem, after flash the dream never restarted and the green LED is lit it is impossible to do again. with DreamUp 1.5.0 I can not do anything and I 1.3.3.7FSE ferrari filler com connects but I can not flash the message (flashing box is icts from memory ...) that remains in the box dialogue for more than two hours and then I stopped because the heater box because the fan stops rotating as from flash
if you can help me!

thanks

max500hd
clone
sim ferrari

Please By English only and read this topic also ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

(03-25-2013, 02:28 AM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

sorry for the first post
max500hd
sim ferrari

Try to flash new Ferrari image for 500HD by using optiflasher+cable see here how to :
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
-Use (1-Null modem cable only without Network lan)
-In select com setup choose correct com and (LD3) Loader for Ferrari Sim..

Thanks i test this night
max500hd
sim ferrari

thank you

unlock my device is now thanks to you and optiflasher yassinov

thank you again
max500hd
sim ferrari

Closed Under Solved...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Icon9 DM 500HD BRICKED luis67 2 3,237 07-31-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: luis67
  500hd camtrix321 0 2,174 12-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Last Post: camtrix321
  [SOLVED] DM 500HD genuine - green light flashing stuck Jiri56 2 7,561 05-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon1 [SOLVED] dreambox 500HD blocked (Genuine) musmus 6 7,367 01-05-2013, 08:39 PM
Last Post: fairbird
Icon11 [SOLVED] dream 500hd sim2 (clone) casa 5 9,105 01-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Last Post: BICHIQUE
  [SOLVED] Problem 500HD hazman 1 4,365 12-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: hazman