Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: sim a8p
Thread Modes
Hay soporte para esta sim

(02-25-2013, 06:41 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

ok sorry
I have a sunray r4 with 2.10 sim you can put the sim a8p and put an image with DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.4

How to change sim in correct way:
1-Don't change sim now, leave old sim (sim2.10) in box..
2-Flash box by original bootloader (SSl84) and close box.
3-Flash box by any original image and close box again.
4-Now change old sim (sim2.10) and replace new one (A8P)
5-Turn on power to box..will be see a box working just fine.

(02-26-2013, 01:34 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to change sim in correct way:
1-Don't change sim now, leave old sim (sim2.10) in box..
2-Flash box by original bootloader (SSl84) and close box.
3-Flash box by any original image and close box again.
4-Now change old sim (sim2.10) and replace new one (A8P)
5-Turn on power to box..will be see a box working just fine.

I have installed and image botloader Nemesis2.6 Sunray sr4-SVN-190r0-SIM2-ssl84b-by sat4fun with that install this Nemesis2.6-dm800se-e2-OE (1.6)-SVN (107r5) and then change the sim 2.10 for the sim is correct a8p

Not correct ...
but if your box booting it is ok ..
If not booting and you get error as like [No Ca Found] in this case should return old sim and fix your box with optiflasher then after fix it follow my instructions in previous reply

(02-26-2013, 07:50 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not correct ...
but if your box booting it is ok ..
If not booting and you get error as like [No Ca Found] in this case should return old sim and fix your box with optiflasher then after fix it follow my instructions in previous reply

I already installed but I have the ssl84b this Sunray sr4 Nemesis2.6-SVN-190r0-SIM2-by-ssl84b sat4fun.rar need to reinstall or can sll84 already installed the original image

Ok...Try to flash original image without bootloader, If done well then turn off box and replace sim.
If you get this error "Invalid image" then first flash original bootloader "ssl84" then directly go back from browser and flash original image after that turn off box and replace sim. Then after change sim turn box on it will be work normally with original image...

Closed under solved

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] dm800se a8p error vmilano2 6 6,176 08-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Last Post: vmilano2