Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Title: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here
Thread Modes
A few little problems I can't figure out. Connected my 800 se clone to OptiFlasher in TV mode & detected Barry Allen V6.0.1, yet for some reason I couldn't install TSpanel through the installer & can't install new images with the Barry Allen Manager. All i get is 'Could not create file. EIdProtocolReplyError'?!
I installed TSpanel manually with no problems after but would like to be able to use OptiFlasher as it looks like great software & easy to use. thank you

Hello,
Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my english, it is not so good.
First of all, i want to tell you that i have an original dm800hd. A friend who i borrowed my db, tried to put a new image, but he fail, and now the box say the terrible sentence "erro1: no ca found". I tried everything to connect with it without succes.
I press connect button on dreamup, and when i plug on the db, the program doesnt seems to find anything. The same with your program :S , it stays on "Power ON DB Device [Esc to abort].
Can you please help me?

Software is unvisible in.ver1.0.8 and version 1.06 and 1.07.visibile.Problem?
No windows

OS is win7.and for donate is OK for licence 5$???
tnnx

Hi there

I have DM800 HD PVR clone with sim 2.01
got >NO CA FOUND error
and when i try to flash it (Dreamup with RS232 Cable) it says >FILE TOO BIG
I try to use Optiflash E2 1.08 i can't even connect with my DB
What sould I do, could anyone here to help me please...

Finally I got above message:
PLEASE HELP
Name: secondstage-dm800-69.nfi
FSize: 170608 bytes
Please Wait ! Do not Disconnect Until Done/Reboot !
OptiFlasher Error: Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out.

Thank you

Finally I got above message:
PLEASE HELP
Connection timed out.

Then try Advanced mode
it says please turn on your device but it's on
I dont know wot the do:((

(01-29-2012, 02:48 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-28-2012, 08:52 PM)floridali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Finally I got above message:
PLEASE HELP
Connection timed out.

Then try Advanced mode
it says please turn on your device but it's on
I dont know wot the do:((

Mean that you box lost IP connection for some external reason related with box or network !
Try use the 2nd advanced mode from settings & write using only RS232

Sorry but it's still same :((( Another option?

thank you YASSINOV
very good job

Hi
I am looking Key Product for Optiflasher
Thank you.

Sorry but it's still same :((( Another option?

Try to use a full nullmodem cable. What means that pin 2 till 8 are connected on both sides.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.2 [Enigma1] +Updates Here khaz 53 147,006 09-19-2022, 10:56 PM
Last Post: sindbahri
  Dreambox optifasher pro hady1961 3 3,533 08-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: seedbox
  OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Flashing Tutorials fairbird 3 82,308 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Video Tutorials sat4566 7 29,923 03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Updates History nounou2004 4 18,129 08-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bekalta