Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Video Tutorials
Thread Modes
thanks

Where do I download this from?
I have made a donation

(09-04-2012, 05:30 PM)mad-frank Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
and if you have made donated and followed the instruction for donation then wait Yassinov to confirm it and send key for pro..

which password i must put for connect dreambox, in the first video?
drem ip: ok
login : root
password : ???? (i don't put anything)

when i click on "connect" i read in the screen : Socket Error # 10060

thank you for the help!

@limapedane
The default password is "dreambox" for all boxs and images....

hi all hi yassinov,
i have a big problem i am a newbi a noob and i get my dreambox DM800 Hd se by a kurdish guy. first was all rigth whit mit my box, i saw all channels what i wannt to see then one channel by channel get lost and i become a black screen to see. so i try to make a reboot by turning off the power button on the back side of the box. now the booting process get stuck all the time and i get desperated. then i wannt boot my box whit the browser on pc. i pusht the select button ca 15 sec. and turn the power button on and i become my id add. on the box screen (stop mode) then i gave the id in the browser url and tryed to uprade my box whit this version (release-dm800se-3.2.4.nfi) after installing 100% comes an booting button on my computr screen and i also pusht thet button. my box gona booting but it takes to many time so i canceled the process. now i cant flashing anymore and i get no ip adress any more even i pusht the power button together whit the select button and all the time is r01: no ca found???? i used sunray flash up and dream up programms but nothing works still the same problem and when i use the optiflasher v1.9 i dont know my ip????
please help me and sorry for my bad english :-)

@sikiswilly
please make new topic on this section
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
This topic for Optiflasher tutorials ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here halo 259 553,289 01-31-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: steve0nline32
  Video Boot Collection kral1973 3 20,934 01-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bflaxx
  OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Flashing Tutorials fairbird 3 82,209 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: fairbird