Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Title: Dreambox OptiFlasher v2.0.0.6 Pro [Enigma2] +Updates Here
Thread Modes
@ben
If you in 7 or vist try to open optiflasher by run as administrate..
If you in xp just open it..
If still does not opened try another windows maybe you have problem in your win.

>>>>>>>>>>>
First by English please..
Second read this thread..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
fairbird

Hi,trying to downlod your optiflasher.
This link u use, mirrircreator,where sould I clickto get the file?

The only thing I have been downloaded from that side now more than once is some program for video.

Can u please give me a direct link to your programs and pathes, please.

Regards Bjorn

Ok, now I have registered my Optiflasher.
I have tried to load: OpenEmbed-dm800hd-SIM2-84b-ByYASSINOV,
But it says wrong nfi.

I have an DM800HD, two months old, with sim 2.10.
It is no SE, it has a DVI.
I dont know if it is a clone, I have tried with the clone setting without
any help.
I have bought a nullmodemcable, it work, I can load the loader, and I can start the nfi file, but I cant finnish the thing, it seems that it just is waiting..

Help me?

Regards
Bjorn

(09-24-2012, 10:27 PM)4080 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

my dm 800 was dead .
with OptiFlasher it is back for live . thank you YASSINOV
very good job

Dear yassinov,

I downloaded your Optiflasher v2.0.0.2 Pro but it is not registered and I have no option for 800HD SE Ferrari SIM ?? I donate some money but i can't register my software???
Please HELP!!

(10-11-2012, 08:39 PM)YASSINOV Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Licence Request Please From Here :
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Thanks, I missed some instructions from your first post! I'll try again this afternoon from my home computer!!
sincerely,

Where is the link for Optiflash 2.0.0.2? In every link i try i download version 1.0.0.0. Is this right?
By the way, i donated and posted request for a key. Should i receive it on email or PM ?

I donated for Opti flasher...could you please send me the key...thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shield Dreambox OptiFlasher v1.0.2 [Enigma1] +Updates Here khaz 53 147,025 09-19-2022, 10:56 PM
Last Post: sindbahri
  Dreambox optifasher pro hady1961 3 3,534 08-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: seedbox
  OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Flashing Tutorials fairbird 3 82,316 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  OptiFlasher Enigma2 EDition Video Tutorials sat4566 7 29,935 03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Updates History nounou2004 4 18,129 08-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Last Post: bekalta