Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No Ca Found (DM8000S-Sim Ferrari)
Thread Modes
Hi, my box is a Ferrrari DM8000, Sim Ferrari for DM8000S, when I start my box I receive a big Word in display "ERROR", with big Font letter...I have passed Optiflasher, but not respond... Opti starts with starting loader and it try flash loader, but at end in display show me ERROR1: NO CA FOUND... Program tell me that an image for flash is need. I select any image Ferrari, but not respond.

Please I need any help, but I think that program detect dreambox model, but sim card is not reconosized... Any suggerences?

Thanks you for all..

Try to flash bootloader for Ferrari sim SSl87F by using optiflasher and Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Then turn off and on power ...
If box booting it is ok try to flash any ferrari image for DM8000 by using optiflasher and "Flashing by Network lan only" method
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

If box not boot try to flash ferrari image by using optiflasher and Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method.. it will take around one hour..

Both of them solutions does not work in my box. I have used Hyperterminal and I post my log...

BCM97400
AB
001A168C
1s
Sync=0
LLMB=0
L2=0
RAC_I=0
RAC_D=0

Copy Code...34TUCV

© 2007,2008 Dream Multimedia GmbH. All rights reserved.
Dreambox DM8000
FIRST STAGE 1.00 {BE4E3E3E3E3}
Second stage loader wasn't found. Don't panic - it's not a (real) problem.
You don't need to repair your Dreambox. It just means that the flashrom with
the graphical menu was erased. You can restore this with a tool like DreamUp
with serial access.
RESCUE{012}
MICRO2ND OK, build #60d (20080519)
FP version 7 detected

In front display show me "ERROR" as only Word with a big Font...

I have try by lan and show me the following:

"This is the ??? bootloader Web Interface.

If you see this, your box didn't boot to Linux.
Unless you interrupted the boot process, this usually means that you have no valid operating system in flash.
Don't panic! It's not a problem. You can just flash a new version and everything will be fine!
Otherwise, you can boot from network or USB.
If you're about to give up, you might get help at the Dream Multimedia Support board!
Currently there aren't many other features...

You can download your current flash contents (256 MB) here, but please don't expect to be able to flash it back. It's merely a debugging feature.
This device's Serial Number is ?, and was built on N/A.

Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #65, built 20080927

device info firmware upgrade"

Any ideas?
Paco

Did you tried as what i told you ?
Advance2 option (only mini usb cable without lan cable)

@fairbird... Yes, I tried your recomendations... only null modem cable is connected, Flash loader starts, but when it arrive at end of crossbar, in display show me ERROR1: NOT CA FOUND... and I cannot make anything with box... It's blocked...

Program tell me that I load a .nfi image, I select a Ferrri image .nfi, program accept this option, but program only show me busy during 5 or 6 seconds... and then option job! button is active again... because error messsage "ERROR1: NO CA FOUND" in display is show me..

This message is show me when crossbar is in progressing....

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM8000HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...

When crossbar arrives at 100% show me this message:

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM8000HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!

and then program tell me that I can choose and image for load... I choose this one:

Name: Ferrari-SSL87F-Nemesis2.6-SVN110r0-dm8000-Snack.nfi
FSize: 60466624 bytes

but in display box already show me * ERROR1: NO CA FOUND * ... ok?... and at 4 or 5 seconds, program actives job command button again, no load image , not respond!.... and then in display show me:

Dream Multimedia
* SERIAL MODE *

but no load nothing....

I hope that you understand me...

Regards again
Paco

Now try with "FerrariFiller"
1-Open it.
2-Select "Extras-recover bad sectors"
3-Remove check from "Use Network"
4-Click conect
5-turn on power to box and then flash "SSl87F"
After finish see if box booting or not...if not repeat steps and flash image.

Hi again, with FerrariFiller v1.3.3.7 I have desmarked lan connection, only null modem, and I have click in bad recovery sectors, but button flash is not active when crossbar is finished and "ERROR1 CA NOT FOUND" in display...

Log here:

11:18:19 box type: DM8000
11:18:19 Enabled recovery of bad sectors

Same operation wihout Enabled recovery of bad sectors, only flash!

Log here:

11:22:41 box type: DM8000

Same problem, crossbar is finished, but flash command button is disable and box show me "ERROR1: NO CA FOUND"...

It's posible that with hyperterminal I can reconstruct flash or second stage for box contains a valid stage.¿?

Thanks you again.
Paco

1-Download attach file then extract it..
2-open "DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas".
3-select port and remove check from "use network" then click connect.
3-open "DM800_repair" and drag to "DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas"
4-open power to dreambox.
5-If Flash not appear click on "DREAM" in "DM800_repair" then select bootloader and flash it..
if issue still appear...then try another pc and another mini usb..

Attached Files
.rar   DM800_repair.rar (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 95)

(12-21-2012, 06:52 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1-Download attach file then extract it..
2-open "DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas".
3-select port and remove check from "use network" then click connect.
3-open "DM800_repair" and drag to "DreamUP_patched_by_forhike_and_natas"
4-open power to dreambox.
5-If Flash not appear click on "DREAM" in "DM800_repair" then select bootloader and flash it..
if issue still appear...then try another pc and another mini usb..

@fairbird, this patched dream up does not reconosized my box... No effect, no Works.... no detect dm8000... and box display show me "ERROR" in big Font.

Thanks...

I have tested enforcer,dreamup patched,ferrarifiller, but wihout any solutions...

Regards.
Paco

so.. as i said ...Try another pc another mini usb cable...
Maybe you have problem with connection..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  800hd se NO CA Found Japhar sim orlando123 1 3,106 07-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Last Post: orlando123
  [SOLVED] DM800se A8P sim (NO CA FOUND) The Soulman 6 8,187 06-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: The Soulman
  Dreambox800se Sim ferrari green sim boot 87F NO CA FOND HELP ME YASSIN PLZ scorpionoir009 1 2,469 01-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: scorpionoir009
  NO CA FOUND DM800HD SIM 201 chezmoi1974 2 4,392 11-15-2016, 07:04 AM
Last Post: chezmoi1974
  dm800hd se ferrari sim no ca johnx 0 2,339 07-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: johnx
  Sunray 4 HD se with sim A8P problem NO CA FOUND belmanski 5 6,379 12-28-2015, 03:29 AM
Last Post: fairbird
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,754 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,555 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  DM800HD PVR clone sim 210 NO CA FOUND SavBanda 5 6,520 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
  500HD Ferrari SIM - No data on transponder gaga24 4 4,195 03-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Last Post: gaga24