Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: No Ca found...help me please!
Thread Modes
Dear to my friend's,

I recently bought a clone dreambox 800hd pvr whit sim 2.01 as i remember.
Today my electricity went on and off because my PC so my dreambox went on and off but did not boot,
First I got an error with no ca found and after flashing through browser after several hours dreambox neatly restarts there was like No ca found team 84,
Well I have a few weeks with startup problems but this time it is no more of those who can help me misrepresented itself?

Before any things must be know exactly what sim you have "sim 2.01 as i remember" this is not help..
So please open your box and see what sim you have..then we will give you some advice ;)

I checked and its Sim 2.01.

Ok ..
1- open optiflasher
2- Use "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method see here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
3- select Repair "No Ca Found" and choose your botloader ssl84b for sim2.01
4-After flash bootloader turn off and on box and see what happen.
if booting again it is good if not try to flash image with bootloader by using "Sectors Recovery" method again it will be take around one hour..

Thanks Fairbird for your answer,

do i need rs232 to usb cable ? to do this because i cannot enter dhcp mode whit stand by,
And also can i have maybe problems whit the sim?

Before all things must be confirm to me..
1-What box you have exactly?
2-What sim you have?
3-which win you are using and on what pc or lab?

Update!!

I opened my box and its just e-star v3.0 i used google for search some trick and tips but i cant really find a way out please guys..

(12-17-2012, 06:00 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Before all things must be confirm to me..
1-What box you have exactly?
2-What sim you have?
3-which win you are using and on what pc or lab?

1-What box you have exactly? Dreambox 800HD pvr (clone)
2-What sim you have? e-star v3.0
3-which win you are using and on what pc or lab? i use windows 7 64bit and its a home pc

Ok there is more thread for e-star sim please read it carefully..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
if you are useing pc just you need null modem cable rs232..
if you are using lab you need both to gether null modem cable rs232 and mini usb

Maybe some times you need some drivers for mini usb here you can download it..

Fairbird,

I really dont know how to fix this what i did try is this.

- Opened optiflash > rs 232 and usb mode > load boodloader. p.s its ssl84 e-star v3.0
- After done bootloader > flash image waited like 1 hour
- After again no ca error and dream multimedia Error!

what did i do wrong ?

Update : well i tryed whit dreamup and he told me No CA found by 2nd stage loader

What you have exactly error message "No CA found" or "dream multimedia Error!"?

Any way...

1-Download SSl for e-star sim from attach and extract file to get SSl.
2-open optiflasher.
3-Do this method "Flashing by Null modem cable only without Network lan" and flash then select "write bootloader" then choose SSl for e-star sim.
4-turn off power from box and turn it on.
5-if box booting fine then flash any image for e-star sim
here you can find more image for e-star sim..

Attached Files
.rar   estar-secondstage_dm800_82.rar (Size: 144.98 KB / Downloads: 7)