Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED HELP please
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Fairbird already helped me with problem no CA found.
I got new dreambox DM 800HD PVR. and tried to flash box with new image and got massage" error no CA FOUND." After installing new bootloader #84b no "CA Found" disappeared. I tried to flash new image and after that when switch on box on small sceen there is massage:
"DREAM MULTIMEDIA booting" and on tv screen only logo appeared and after that nothing blank screen.
I opened box to clean SIM card and found out that in the box is SIM 2.10. All time I was looking for image for SIM 2.01 .
I tried to flash with optiflasher several images and here is what i see on optifasher:

DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenPLi-2_1-beta-dm800-20121004-sim201-ss.nfi
FSize: 45853168 bytes
Authorization id: 383E901A
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Waited for one hour and it is stil the same massage "please wait"
Can somebody help please

first for Dm800 the bootloader for sim2.01 it is same as sim210 nothings more...
second no need to flash your box every time with null cable if your box working fine and you want to flash any image try to flash it by fast method "Flashing by Network lan only"
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Any way..Now what is your problem what shown on small front screen? "No ca Found" or "Dream multimedia >error"

(11-14-2012, 03:06 PM)fairbird Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

Any way..Now what is your problem what shown on small front screen? "No ca Found" or "Dream multimedia >error"

None. It was before "No ca found" but as you istructed me i put new bootloader ssl84b and massage dissapeared.
Now when switch on box on small sceen appears Team #84b and after that a few second Dreambox Multimedia booting
and then. on screen appears logo dream elite and after that blank sceen and red light is constant. I waited 5 -10 minutes and nothig happened.

So image problem i think ...
1-Try to flash bootloader again and use "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method..
2-Turn off box..
3-Use "Flashing by Network lan only" and flash another image..I hope this will fix every things..
If not successfully flash image again by using "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method..and don't unplug box..let's optiflasher say's "successfully" then unplug and plug box..

Thanks i will try this. Problem seems to be whan i am no gettin box IP addres when hold power button.

I tried all you proposed. At the end here is log:Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM800HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenPLi-2_1-beta-dm800-20121004-sim201-ss.nfi
FSize: 45853168 bytes
Authorization id: 383E901A
Flashing IMAGE Phase1...
Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...
Socket Error # 10057
Socket is not connected.
Socket Error # 10057
Socket is not connected.
Socket Error # 10051
Network is unreachable.
2 and half hours was connected via nul modem because i could not get IP on the box

(11-14-2012, 07:15 PM)gorkaz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Socket Error # 10057
Socket is not connected.
Socket Error # 10057
Socket is not connected.
Socket Error # 10051
Means you have problem with connection..
check every things..
1-Lan cable & null cable..
2-pc..
3-win..
So try to change it or try different

I am using optiflasher 2.0.0c and when I tried to use write bootloader with nul modem cable it was working because at the end massage was "success" meaning that cable is ok.But when I try to flash image after two and half hours the is no massage "success" only "Finalizing Job Phase2...Please Wait...

If I try to flash with lan cable I can not get box in "stop" mode to get IP. I know that IP was 192.168.2.99. All this was done with PC. I even tried with "DreamUP Patched" and without success.
When connect laptop with the same cable "lan" cable to router it works perfectly (internet)which means cable is ok.

I do not know whats wrong. I will try to use laptop and lan cable.
This box drives me crazy.
Anyway thank for your patience.

Finaly worked "SOLVED" After several attempts last attempt worked I used "sector revovery" to install; openpli and it worked.
Used Win. browswer to flash box and box working.

Closed Under Solved...