Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Problem with my ethernet :(
Thread Modes
So you can only flash image by null cable and this well tack atleast one hour...
about lan maybe network for box broken or lan cable damage or also network card from pc have some problem..
try to use another pc and another lan cable and see the result..if box network work or not..

i try my friend my card from the box is dead ! i take a usb wifi and the only way is from usb cable. please if you cant help me i try all :(

I don't understand what you mean? What are you mean about usb wifi? As i mentioned only with null cable you can fix problem another way you can not :(

i tell you my friend only ethernet not working.

now what else can i do :( i try every day the same thing,i search all the forums, i use sunray but nothing. the same problem stucks again and again.

take your box to technical to fix network card..
Or if you want to flash image just use null cable without lan cable

ok can you tell me how to flash without lan cable? because i try and nothing !

here see this thread and use "Null modem cable only without Network lan"
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
But this method at lest take one hour ..

i try and this and here stucks

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenEmbed-ASSINOV.nfi
FSize: 51770992 bytes

Did you try another mini usb and another win better xp?

(10-10-2012, 08:55 PM)fairbird Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you try another mini usb and another win better xp?

yes my friend win xp i have ! and another usb.