Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Problem with my ethernet :(
Thread Modes
Icon11 
Hello to all here, i have dreambox 500 hd Build83 clone version and after a hard shut down by power my ethernet dosen't work :( i take a usb wifi to put on my dreambox but i need to change image and without network i don't know how to change image with optiflash. i put usb but nothing .... optiflash open ... detected dream ok and stucks on my image witch i selected to upload, can tell me please what i do wrong ?

i don't have ethernet.
i have usb dreambox to pc.
and i want to use wifi usb stick to work my dreambox.

now how to > ?

ps i have a register version of optiflash.

dm500hd 11310
sim 210

my friend in this case my RG45 Lan dosen't work :( how can i get ip to put manual on optiflash to conect ?

Power ON DB Device [ESC to Abort]
DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Network Web Interface!
Error: Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out.

no my friend my network card is off :( now? i cant put another image to use usb wifi stick?

i try now and i tell you

yes it stucks here

DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenEmbed-dm500hd-SIM2-84b-ByYASSINOV.nfi
FSize: 51770992 bytes

maybe you have some bad sectors try to fix it ...see here
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
by "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method...

i try now but i can use only usb .... and i tell you again.

DM500HD Detected !
Dreambox Detected...Ok!
Sectors Recovery Prepare...
Sending Flash Loader...
Second Stage OK!
Boot Success & Ready For Job Process!
Name: OpenEmbed-dm500hd-SIM2-84b-ByYASSINOV.nfi
FSize: 51770992 bytes

stucks here :(

with tspanel can i do something? i dont have ts panel on my dreambox,can i install it from usb?

Please confirm and make it clear to us your box working or stopped ?

yes my friend box is ok and working , only lan not work.