Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED optiflash dissconects before image is flashed
Thread Modes
800hd clone had no ca fault which i have cured. Managed to flash ssl 2.01 ssl84b dream elite version 3.0 . i now want to flash d/elite blackhole but optiflash dissconects in second phase of flashing any help gratefully received

my box is 800hd clone sim2.01 when flash stops message " shut down gracefully" I am using advanced mode 1 with ip adress connected to pc via router thanks for fast reply

Try to read this tutorials how to flash and test all methods..Then see the result ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
I suggest to you to do "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery" method maybe your box have some bad sectors..

my version of optiflasher does not have extras ineed version show on tutorial 1.0.9
screenshows
dreambox detected
sending flash loader
second stage ok
boot success and ready for job process
local recovery not found downloading recovery image
flashing image phase 1...

then screen locks

i have downloaded a later version of optiflasher but require key to operate version i have donated by paypal in the hope that this will solve problemof my box

sorry for not understanding. i used an old optimiser version I downloaded from internet and have not needed a key when i download a modern version it asks for a key how do i get this key?

If you have already key on previous version just put new version for optiflasher in same folder for previous version...
If you don't have key and you want pro key read this thread..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

sorry i am not making myself understood i have never had a key i have donated today and would like key so i can proceed to fix my box ken

i have the same problem as well, even it's a registered version of mine it disconnects automatically and i am using service cable to pc .

It's a DM800HD se Genuine, i have tried all the things as you've explained.
I even don't know which sim do i have and which i mage did i flash, box shows error no ca found and
2nd stage error all the time.

@NEPZSMILER
Read this thread pleaee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  optiflash ssimonn 0 7,392 01-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Last Post: ssimonn
Icon11 [SOLVED] Optiflash extraction with SSL-BT Nacla 1 6,359 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  Cant get OptiFlash to install TSpanel walsheb 8 8,835 10-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Last Post: fairbird