Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED No CA Found (DM800 Sim201)
Thread Modes
Please understand me well..
If you sim201 or ferrari or any sim for clone, you can not use original image even your box original.
So if you sure your sim is sim201 then just use bootloader and images for clone as same sim you have..
Please take pictures for both side from sim and also from inside box..

Many Thanks Yassinov, Optiflasher is the best

I had succeed to flash the image Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER.nfi accidently

I did not use CA repair but Bootloader Upgrade, LD1, advance mode2,

Now the only Problem is the front display of my DM800HD PVR show only vertical line, please help how to solve this problem

Even my unit can boot and operate, my bootloader still SSI84 not SSI84b, and as I said accidently because it was somehow working, but after success boot and configure, it cannot connect again

The message Wrong Boot Respone and No Display on front Panel (show only 1 or 2 vertical line)

Please also inform how to upgrade the bootloader to SSI84B, there is not pop-up asked for file name, because it still show SSI84 bootloader in Hyperteminal

If you want to upgrade bootloader ssl84 to ssl84b just flash bootloader ssl84b or flash any image with bootloader ssl84b..
And try to fix bad sectors as here as mentioned in tutorials "Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery"" method..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
About Oled this is about what image you use every image has different settings to show information on oled..

Thank you Fairbird for your detailed guidance and useful help, now understand and I found my Problem

I would like to explain that my problem, may be it is usefull for others Clone Dreambox owner which has problem

1. I found my Dreambox is Cloned, [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]

2. My Oled was damage because when I installed the wire, I plug in wrong way, there is 2 row of Pin, but I plug-in only one row

3. my Null modem is old, may be mildew or corroded or may be the wired connection is not correct, because null modem wiring has many option
- Null modem without handshaking
- Null modem with loop back handshaking
- Null modem with partial handshaking
- Null modem with full handshaking

See --> [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.],

I had make new one with full handshake connection, the "Wrong Boot Response" cause by the Null Modem Cable, now I can flashed whenever I want

I used below Option
- Advance option with only Null Modem connection (mode 2)
- LD1
- firmware I used is Merlin-3-dm800-04-07-ramiMAHER.nfi and working well

The Problem I still have
1. I cannot update bootloader to SSl84b, I had tried many time, and check with Hyperterminal, sometime it show ssl84b, but somethime show ssl84-r0, I don't know why
2. I cannot use repair CA not found option, It always pop-up with wrong file Name
3. I cannot use Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery", It always pop-up with wrong file Name

Anyway, I found Optiflasher is very useful and good software, also easy to use. Keep up good work.

Thank you

Thank you to info..
So thread closed under SOLVED..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] DM800 HD PVR something different like the other no ca found pacolito 7 11,106 02-14-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: camane007
  [SOLVED] DM800 se HD with Wi-Fi with error "R01 No CA found" ... Teodo 7 29,168 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: piterparker
  [SOLVED] No Ca found error (DM800 - Sim 2.01) bilbous 7 12,767 08-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Last Post: fairbird
  No ca found e star sim dm800 se triple tuner papi1962 9 8,574 07-30-2015, 12:21 AM
  [SOLVED] NO CA FOUND DM800 PVR (estar v3.0) wolf1978 4 13,279 06-29-2015, 02:56 PM
  [Request] DM800 HD PVR NO CA FOUND 4asute6bez10 3 4,519 03-16-2015, 03:01 PM
  DM800 error 01: no CA found Melgar 11 9,784 01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800HD Sim201 Team Error on6dp 5 5,826 12-30-2014, 02:52 PM
  [SOLVED] DM800 SE clone, no ca found (E-star Sim) erniebe 3 7,053 09-15-2014, 01:23 AM
Icon11 dm800 (sim e-star V3.0) no ca found Trus 5 5,698 09-07-2014, 01:37 PM