Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition]
Thread Modes
Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition]
"Registration Request ID: 425A8BE3649C
Mail:bk@blueskydata.dk

thanks

2658CB886EEC registration registration id

ali.yarmohamadi95@gmail.com

Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition]
"Registration Request ID: 695CFB13679C
Mail:redahalim6@gmail.com

Better response on post RE: Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition]Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition]

"Registration Request ID: FB551B446AAC
donpage@gmx.de

Where can I donate?

Hello i try connect: Failed to open file.

"Registration Request ID: A950FB6E6C4C

many thanks

Dreambox OptiFlasher  Y02
"Registration Request ID: A550BB8C6E2C
mohsen4k@yahoo.com

[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] [Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.] [url=https://www.yassinov.com/forum/j‌avascript:void(0)]  

HELP: ho errato registrazione il 11/12/2018 ore 13:18, come faccio a recuperare. Saluti

OptiFlasher DMips Key
Registration Request ID: 825E8BFB651C

A3509B1B671C

can i have one credit to save my dm900

abdelaligrar@gmail.com

thanx for ur great job

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightning OptiFlasher Pro DMips Support Key Registration YASSINOV 0 24,236 02-21-2019, 06:32 PM
Last Post: YASSINOV
  Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro [DMips EDition] v3.0.5.0 +Updates Here YASSINOV 0 29,395 02-20-2019, 04:40 PM
Last Post: YASSINOV
  DMIPS EDITION .. help stuck on transfer attempted benissimo 1 2,862 02-18-2018, 07:28 PM
Last Post: KOLOMPO