Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: DM800SE Clone ssl84d sim 2.10 bad sectors problem
Thread Modes
Hi friends. im facing a problem in my DM800SE (Sunray) Clone ssl84d sim 2.10... its stuking on boot on loading. when i reflash it with new image. it work for some time & after it screen flick & again hang. than never boot & stuck on loading. plz help in this. i connected it with service cable to dreamup to recoever bad sectors but it showing error their of wrong architecture when i flash it with any image. i tried many images but same error 101 wrong architecture or old verion. box will be unusable. plz help in this regard. thanks.

Try other pc (win XP)
Try other min usb cable + Lan (and flash new image with recovered bad sectors)
Try other power supply adapter

Hi seniors
i m facing a problem in my DM800SE Clone sim 2.10
some time its stuking on boot on loading. when i reflash it with new image. it work for some time & after it screen flick & again hang. i switch off and again on then work but after few minute flick and hang, than never boot & stuck on loading. plz help in this.

i change the adopter but same result kindly help me, and guide me step by step.

thanks.

Try to flash new image with Recovered bad sectors ..
[Only registered and activated users can see links You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
(3-Fix Bad Sector "Sectors Recovery")

i install image via Dreambox OptiFlasher Pro
but same problem,

kindly guide me step by step, i have only lan cable and laptop,
no mini usb cable,

please guide me

thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OpenATV-4.1-beta-dm800se #ssl84d Badboy4eva 1 6,920 11-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Badboy4eva
  OoZooN-dm800se-OE2.0-2014-05-31-ramiMAHER#ssl84d kwabh115 1 3,680 07-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Last Post: kwabh115
  Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800se-2014-05-11-ramiMAHER#ssl84D 0 2,178 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: