Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
  • ¡Welcome to InfoServ!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: SOLVED Best Configuration DM800HD sim 2.01
Thread Modes
Hi,

I would like to know what's the best configuration for 2 types of DM800HD:

One Clone and another Original.

What should I check ? (bootloader, ssl, image version, ...)
to prevent failures.

I usually use Gemini 4.7 for both. Is a good choice ? dangerous ? there is better ?

I don't know exactly which bootloader or ssl is good for theses box? May I put any version ? ...

Thank you very much to explain me the best way
(I'm sure this post could interest a lot of people)
Zino07

I usually use Gemini 4.7 for both. Is a good choice ? dangerous ? there is better ?

Why dangerous? if you use same image in both box no problem at all..just one thing on Original one you can use original image but on clone one must be use patched image not original. And Gemini 4.7 is too old image with old kernel and drivers OE1.5 no it is OE 1.6 and few days ago release OE2.0.

I don't know exactly which bootloader or ssl is good for theses box? May I put any version ? ...

Certainly last release with it you can use last image for original or clone, but on clone you must know what sim you have?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DM800se tuner configuration help greig1983 1 4,988 04-23-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: fairbird