InfoServ

Full Version: not install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i used ftp to install thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg on tsmedia,after install and reboot i press on icon and its telling me not install.is the something i am doing wrong.
(06-25-2020, 08:08 PM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i used ftp to install thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg on tsmedia,after install and reboot i press on icon and its telling me not install.is the something i am doing wrong.
Thanks for feedback
seems the libtorrent is not installed well in your image.
we have to know why ,what is your box and what is your image?
also if possible upload the file tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log after the appearance of the error to know the exact problem.
13:13:15.0426138 E  CoverHelper::showCoverFile bad transparency mask
octagon f8008 and vu+zer0 4k using openvix 6.4.
(06-25-2020, 10:13 PM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.octagon f8008 and vu+zer0 4k using openvix 6.4.

Thankyou
try to install TSmedia by this command in telnet

PHP Code:
wget http://tunisia-dreambox.info/TSmedia/software_official/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh 

and if you can get the log file of setup is very good like this

[Image: screenshot-1933.png]

please uplaod this file for me also

[Image: screenshot-1932.png]
here you go.
(06-26-2020, 12:13 AM)goodtye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.here you go.

Thanks but not this log file i need ,i need tmp/TSmedia/TSmedia.log

however enter this command in telenet window and gives me the result

python
import libtorrent
i have deleted tsmedia and reinstall as you say in telnet command but same results with thepiratebay ytsalt and rarbg not installing,but the logo is there in green and suppose to be in orange.i don't know what could be the problem with those three apps on my two box.
ok thanks mfaraj i got it going.