InfoServ

Full Version: Sunraybox stops halfway through loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi from a novice with a DM800HDse clone (V2-SIM2-SSL-88a) 
    After much head scratching I ran though the Repair CA routine using Advanced 2 setting, and completed successfully! I then downloaded an image, but when it got to 100% the routine stopped and did nothing. I tried various suggestions on the forum, but to no avail! Any thoughts? Kind Regards H.
(12-06-2019, 07:15 PM)billsnooks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi from a novice with a DM800HDse clone (V2-SIM2-SSL-88a) 
    After much head scratching I ran though the Repair CA routine using Advanced 2 setting, and completed successfully! I then downloaded an image, but when it got to 100% the routine stopped and did nothing. I tried various suggestions on the forum, but to no avail! Any thoughts? Kind Regards H.

Y01 I have fixed it! When I ticked" Flash after download" in NFI settings, it went further than before but froze again, so I repeated the whole process again, but using mini usb and local network (in settings), and safe flash. This time it went through no problem. Very impressed, but a" help" with a step by step walk through, would be good for us Dummies! Thanks and Regards, H.